British Speedway Forum

Are you for real? LOL.

Just ask KK about it a few years ago in Sweden when he done a runner.

I suspect you're very deluded or at least naive as to what goes on in Poland.

Grow up!! You smack of a bitter loser Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

HEAR, hear ... so much scrutiny goes on these days. But their bikes are set up for these tracks week in, week out

Since you're on the inside, can you tell us, how many of the engines used today will be measured?

I suspect you're very deluded or at least naive as to what goes on in Poland.

You haven`t a clue have you - I said World cup final. so as Lindgren and Lindback are as fast I assume you are saying they are also on illegal engines !!!!!

They're not stupid. Actually very clever with it!

Ok, you crack on with that theory Walter, we both know you're wide of the mark.

Just ask KK about it a few years ago in Sweden when he done a runner.

That didn't happen! It doesn't happen. It can't happen. Don't be silly!!!!

Let's be honest, the only reason Team GB are in the final is because of the draw. If we'd have been in the second qualifier we wouldn't have made the race off let alone the final.

We need test matches against the Swedes, Poles and Danes but in their countries on their tracks if we are to improve and be competitive.

• Like 1

Expected better from cook and lambert. Worrall is doing as expected but Harris has been impressive

• Like 1

Lambert should be thriving tonight like Chugunov. Yet he has gone completely awol and replaced by Worral. Very poor. Cook also has been off the pace.

You haven't a clue where the World Cup final is???

I see you didn`t comment on my whole post- were you brought up in a village - because I think I know who you are !!

Let's be honest, the only reason Team GB are in the final is because of the draw. If we'd have been in the second qualifier we wouldn't have made the race off let alone the final.

We need test matches against the Swedes, Poles and Danes but in their countries on their tracks if we are to improve and be competitive.

Agree on the second part Toad.

Watched a Poland vs Russia test match recently and even though Poland ended up winning comfortably, a few Russians really stepped up which probably has helped them this SWC campaign.

Let's be honest, riding in Britain doesn't prepare you for riding at this level...

The true World Class talent that is left riding here can often turn up, ride at 70/80% and still have a good night...

Tonight you see the difference in class when that same World Class talent have to stretch themselves to 100% performance..

Our lads need to be opened up to this level of meeting abroad, at this type of track, far more regularly if GB are to compete outside of this country..

Or maybe we can just persuade the FIM to hold a SWC Final at Buxton..😁

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Who thought we would see Worrall replacing Lambert. Both him and cook have really struggled tonight

Harris has put up a big fight and been impressive. Worrall has rode much better than I expected and been competitive. Should be proud of himself. Such a shame he broke the tapes

• Like 1