Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Since you're on the inside, can you tell us, how many of the engines used today will be measured?

I'M not on the inside ... sitting at home watching on BT. But I can assure you that machine examination is pretty strict and do you honestly think Poland would break the rules en masse. No need to ... they are better.

Lambert should be thriving tonight like Chugunov. Yet he has gone completely awol and replaced by Worral. Very poor. Cook also has been off the pace.

VERY easy to be critical sitting at home Steve. Lambert will not have experienced anything like this and if you have been to a SWC Final in Poland you will know how intimidating it can be. Give him time.

• Like 2

Worrall and Harris have donr there job.. lambert and Cook have been massive let downs

• Like 1

Full marks to Worral. Lambert and Cook please take note.

• Like 3

I'M not on the inside ... sitting at home watching on BT. But I can assure you that machine examination is pretty strict and do you honestly think Poland would break the rules en masse. No need to ... they are better.

VERY easy to be critical sitting at home Steve. Lambert will not have experienced anything like this and if you have been to a SWC Final in Poland you will know how intimidating it can be. Give him time.

he rides in Poland so should be used to these type of tracks!

And Chugunov has? 17 years old and beating Harris and others with ease.

• Like 1

Worral was moving before the start!!!

He was for sure and to be fair he does most races he rides in but he still put up a good battle and was on the pace. Can't be faulted tonight for effort.

Super stevie worral!! Hopefully gets a polish team after this performance

He already has one...

Only Bomber and Worral have come out of tonight with any credit. Although Stevie has got away with a couple of rollers!

• Like 1

Agree Lambert has time on his side and may well make a GP rider in the future but I fear Cook has reached his peak, it will be difficult for him to get a ride in Poland now.

We may well take some hammerings by riding test matches abroad but there are no quick fixes for Team GB and we will benefit in the long term.