Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

On current season form, is he significantly better round KL than Richie Worrall?

And we have a home match on Saturday against Sheffield , so would much rather Richie was north of the border than dragged into this rubbish .

I wonder how the powers that be came up with the idea of 'JOKER' ???

Team GB already played their joker...... by naming Rossiter as manager!

No, think it was aimed at the BSPA. :rofl: :rofl:

On current season form, is he significantly better round KL than Richie Worrall?

I'd pick King over Worrall. The day Richie rides for Team GB is the day I give up on the sport!

7 miles from track.Rain for the last 20 odd hours.Stopped 4 hours ago,But we've had heavy rain for 16 hours and lighter for the rest of the 8 hours.Flooded here in places.Saw fireman pumping out a street near the town today..Hope Buster saw this coming and did what was needed.Scrapped the shale off and covered it up.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Do they still have Stuart Hall and Eddie Waring presiding over the SWC jokers or is jail and death getting in the way?

Used to love Jeux Sans Frontieres - a proper use of Eurovision rather than that song contest. Obviously BSI and the FIM are out to capture that once highly profitable demographic ;)

It's a knockout would be more entertaining than the early round, the race off and final on the other hand. ...

Edited by solrac

It's a knockout would be more entertaining than the early round, the race off and final on the other hand. ...

Until riders start throwing points to allow the joker to be used. I've loved the SWC and its predecessor the World Team Cup ever since I saw my first at Wembley in 1973. Some of the blatant attempts to lose points in recent finals have appalled me, hence my attempt at irony.

If Lambert has broken his wrist, when will he be able to test if he can ride or not?

Edited by SPEEDY69

If Lambert has broken his wrist, when will he be able to test if he can ride or not?

He rode in Sweden on Tuesday didn't he?

Edited by woz01

Did he? Oh well, can't be broken then. Maybe just a hairline fracture of a smaller bone.

Edited by SPEEDY69

7 miles from track.Rain for the last 20 odd hours.Stopped 4 hours ago,But we've had heavy rain for 16 hours and lighter for the rest of the 8 hours.Flooded here in places.Saw fireman pumping out a street near the town today..Hope Buster saw this coming and did what was needed.Scrapped the shale off and covered it up.

Track covered up? C'mon, don't get me going.....

Track covered up? C'mon, don't get me going.....

No.Just the shale.

Saturday will be a dry day so no worries on the track.

Did he? Oh well, can't be broken then. Maybe just a hairline fracture of a smaller bone.

A fracture is a break :wink:

• Like 2

And we have a home match on Saturday against Sheffield , so would much rather Richie was north of the border than dragged into this rubbish .

While I'm no big fan of Dickie he's in a good bit of form at the moment so probably deserves a call up