Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Danish webmasters are that format

Yeah, seen them but clicked away and found a traditional (1970's) type, Wills Taxi is the man for me but he's not been as active this season.

Anyway, where's my rosette and year-bar badge..

Danish Webmaster has posted his racecard now- i'm out and about and can' link. Its Holsted speedway and then nyheder

I think this is right, will put it in racecard thread also.

http://www.holsted-speedway.dk/media/2017/Heatskemaer/SWC-E1-2017.pdf

I can appreciate your reasoning Sid but I had you down as more staunch than that, I can't help but get behind them (from the comfort of my couch) whenever they pull on the bib, I'm same with any sport, even ones I've no interest in, like the Lions this morning. I don't know the first thing about egg chasing but I wallowed in the victory.

Anyway, good speedway is the main objective and I just hope we're not all on here tonight slating the lack of decent racing, fingers crossed.

Come on Great Britain, give them convicts a run for their money.

You are right NW i like Cook i rate Lambert have alot of time for S.Worrall so i am interested but not as a team and longterm Bewley will be knocking on the door to i hope so anyway.

I feel the complete opposite.

A glimmer of hope for us :lol:

so do I no room for woffinden
  • Like 1

The World Cup needs to provide good, close exciting and entertaining racing if it is to retain a prominent position in speedway because it seems that only the GPs currently offer that to the spectator. Fingers crossed!

What sort of spectator attendance - a 'guesstimate' will do - is likely to be at this meeting?

Seeking independence, are you?

Can just see Berwick wanting out of Northumberland if it comes about. Imagine the place as a frontier town, with people desperately smuggling scotch, haggis and square sausages past the border guards :wink:

Yes

Did you count the man and the dog stopping them getting out?

Edited by Rob McCaffery
  • Like 1

I'm going out & giving tonight's bore fest a miss. I'll tune in for the race off and final.

• Like 1

I'm going out & giving tonight's bore fest a miss. I'll tune in for the race off and final.

well thanks for coming on here and drawing attention to yourself on a subject you're not interested in then, most helpful

• Like 4

Hope your never a juror, you`ll have the defendant found guilty before he`s had a chance to enter a plea. Lets see what happens, this track can throw up great racing, lets hope tonight is one of those nights.

well thanks for coming on here and drawing attention to yourself on a subject you're not interested in then, most helpful

You're welcome.

Hope your never a juror, you`ll have the defendant found guilty before he`s had a chance to enter a plea. Lets see what happens, this track can throw up great racing, lets hope tonight is one of those nights.

It'll be crap Edited by Noodles

Good luck to GB tonight , believe in ourselves and give it our all , that's all I ask

• Like 1