British Speedway Forum

Some of the riders from the lesser nations shouldn't really be in the World Cup

Edited by chun
  • Like 1

Aus staying in touch, one good ts and or joker could make it very close.

Edited by A ORLOV

Milik poor so far, going so well recently on the continent. Czechs too complacent of beating the US and getting to the the play offs. Long way to go but impressed with USA so far. Manzares putting himself. in shop window.

• Like 1

Germany had their chance in Latvia- but went there with a weak team and suffered the consequences !!

Neither of the duffers in tonight's meeting were involved in that qualifier though.

USA made the race off last year thanks to Greg racing the first meeting and useless without him, as they showed in that meeting.

Were the Czechs not last in their round last year as well? How did they get into this meeting? I don't remember them doing a qualifier.

Cook is looking world class this year. Is his gating good enough for the very top level though?

Not that I care but why are the Aussies not using Brady kurts or jack holder?

Pearson.. "he's getting a standing ovation"... the camera pans to the crowd who are all sat down.

What an utter pile of tripe so far, 2 man races every time, no excitement, gate and win borefest. Couldn't care less who wins just want to see some close racing and a bit of excitement!! Think I will be in for a LOOONNGGG wait!

This is the downside of the hosts being seeded to the final. It does see fans robbed slightly of seeing Poland ride this year in the SWC week.

• Like 1

Aussies coming back into things now, surprised how poor the Czech`s are and Milik inparticular who on the continent is far better than this.

Nothing exciting so far

Aussies coming back into things now, surprised how poor the Czech`s are and Milik inparticular who on the continent is far better than this.

Has milik ever ridden saddle-bow before? He seems at home on the big continental tracks but this track is a bit different imo

Nothing exciting so far

The upskirt camera work is the only thing worth watching :D

• Like 4

The upskirt camera work is the only thing worth watching :D

Isn't it before the watershed?

I love the SWC, but the sporting spectacle is being diminished in two areas.

1 - Joker makes it a farce.

2 - The hosts should not be seeded to the final, let them earn the right to be there (I said same last year when Team GB were seeded).

Edited by TheReturn
  • Like 4