British Speedway Forum

Best rider in the world at his age Maksym Drabik

Who was out almost all last year...

Anyway, I have a picture from 2010 from Plzen where Polish U21 national team was Prem Pawlicki, Maciej Janowski, Artur Mroczka and Patryk Dudek. Thought they were pretty good even back then and Boycey even was convinced they (as in PL u21) would probably never lose again... Only took 1 or 2 years though...

Edited by f-s-p

So I'm thinking of going to Round1 at king's Lynn. I've never been to Lynn and I like big tracks but when I've seen it on the tele it hasn't been the best.

Can anyone give me the lowdown on what it's like, stadium, facilities, sutiable for kids, etc.????

Thanks...

So I'm thinking of going to Round1 at king's Lynn. I've never been to Lynn and I like big tracks but when I've seen it on the tele it hasn't been the best.

Can anyone give me the lowdown on what it's like, stadium, facilities, sutiable for kids, etc.????

Thanks...

Nothing out the norm on facilities and you get a OK view from the terrace. But with a child I would pay for the first bend stand as you get the best view up higher. Its all seated. Loads of parking. It will be busy so expect a queue for food and drink. Take your own. There may be extra stands for the SWC. I enjoyed going there.

Edited by marky
  • Like 1

Thanks...

Great meeting & atmosphere, you'll definitely enjoy it

Eat beforehand, food not the best at the AFA & bags are searched for food & drink on entry

• Like 2

Guest GiveusaB

Would have gone to this meeting had it been at either Belle Vue ,Peterborough or Sheffield ( a proper race track)....but Kings Lynn ??? Poor choice imo !

Would have gone to this meeting had it been at either Belle Vue ,Peterborough or Sheffield ( a proper race track)....but Kings Lynn ??? Poor choice imo !

Sheffield. You must be joking, hardly a pass in sight. Sorry to go off topic but couldn't stop myself.

• Like 3

Guest GiveusaB

Sheffield. You must be joking, hardly a pass in sight. Sorry to go off topic but couldn't stop myself.

Must've changed since 1974 ? LOL......

Thanks...

Get to the meeting if you can, I`ve been to a couple of SWC events and an EL meeting and it never disappoints. Facilities are ok with refreshment facilities along home and back straight.

• Like 1

Best rider in the world at his age Maksym Drabik

Hey come on R&R, what about Lambert!

Hey come on R&R, what about Lambert!

Drabik born 22/2/1998 lambert born 5/4/1998 - to be honest I thought Robert was older. However I am willing to wait and see who wins the world U21 title before apologising ;)

Drabik born 22/2/1998 lambert born 5/4/1998 - to be honest I thought Robert was older. However I am willing to wait and see who wins the world U21 title before apologising ;)

Lets hope its a English one

Lineup for the qualifier in Riga:

Italy: Paco Castagna, Daniele Tessari, Guglielmo Franchetti and Alessandro Milanese.
Latvia: Maksims Bogdanovs, Kasts Puodzuks, Andzejs Lebedevs, Jevgenijs Kostigovs.
France: David Bellego, Mathieu Trésarrieu, Stéphane Trésarrieu, Jordan Dubernard, Dimitri Berge.

Germany: Martin Smolinski, Mark Riss, Kai Huckenbeck, Erik Riss.

France is the only country riding with 5 riders.

Does anyone know when does Manager Rossiter has to name his squad and then the final team. ? We'll see how good he is as a manager this year as he'll be working without Woffy.

He enjoyed the plaudits for Silver in 2016 but realistically only one rider did the business for GB in the final. A success for the 2017 team would be to reach the final.