Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Tai admitted to drug abuse when he was "living life on the steets". He should b e forced out of sport!

I dont know if hes admitted taking drugs so cant comment

The point i'm trying to make is that if you fail a drug test in any sport you should get a life ban

THE SGB WEBSITE PRESS RELEASE

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.32711

And what? Russians and Latvians are damn near the same country. All the Latvians speak Russian, many consider themselves Russian. Of course they'd collude. Slavic blood brothers. No big deal.

...and they speak English in Great Britain, Australia and the USA. The FIM needs to investigate this IMO. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Guest

Relationships between Latvia and Russia are no way as close as some are suggesting.Lot of suspicion and even fear of Russia/Russians in Latvia.Riga has an ethnic Russian mayor and he has said he has to watch very carefully what he say's...

I've got no problem with the Russians winning a place in the final, that they deserved. but all this animosity towards the Aussie's is surprising. They are the only country that collectively want to ride these shores. Take them away and the quality of our leagues will be reduced to nothing.

Last night they struggled. Riding slow equipment and surprised by the opposition, they were up against it from the start. I don't blame Batchelor for his part in the slowing down, While Jokers are used, these antics will continue. But to rubbish the effort of the Aussies as a group to me is wrong Our league would be in S--t street without them.

Do the Aussies have the option ,to go straight to Poland ,Sweden or Denmark ,as soon as they step off the plane ?? serious question this . because if they don't I might suggest that that is reason they are here rather than any loyalty towards the UK ,

• Like 5

Leszno track looks rubbish - on a par with Kings Lynnn - compared to the brilliant Vastervik track. Can see only a Polish gate fest in the final!

Australians do have the option of riding in Denmark as soon as they step off a plane.One or two have done just that.Brady Kutz for one rode a season in Denmark before moving to the UK

Leszno track looks rubbish - on a par with Kings Lynnn - compared to the brilliant Vastervik track. Can see only a Polish gate fest in the final!

Now you're just being silly.

• Like 1

Very true. Of the current Latvian SWC team, only Puodzuks is an ethnic Latvian. The other three - Lebedevs, Bogdanovs, and Kostygovs - all have Russian forefathers, as has their Team Manager Rybnikovs. But of course the riders are all Latvian citizens, born and raised in Latvia. Nothing wrong here.

No, nothing wrong at all. I was just explaining the close relationship between the two countries. Thank you for the additional information.

What a great time to be a speedway fan!! Last night was beyond all my anticipation and I'm thrilled for Russia. Seeing Gleb mix it up with some of the best we would say B.S. if it was in a movie. Want to say how much I enjoy Scott Nichols and his partner in the booth.....can't think of her name but she does an excellent job keeping the dialog moving. Both great. It's 7 AM here in the U.S......time to start popping the corn. Looking for some surprises tonight!

• Like 2

Now you're just being silly.

OK, maybe Leszno is better than Kings Lynn, but no where near as good as Vastervik where pretty much every heat was contested. There'll be at least 12 processional heats tonight.

Weather looking dodgy in Poland...will it go ahead ??

can't postpone it till the sunday as it will upset the Polish League

Any news? He clearly found a setting other professionals couldn't find so worth a punt.

Joker cheating?. Batchelor (the team) could have simply tried for 3rd but until this stupid Joker is dropped other ploys will be found.

Like Nichols said in the studio Batch should have just rode a steady race for 3 rd if that was the tactic.The joker should be dropped IMO .I pointed out earlier the Latvians and Russians "helped " each other on Tue as well.The Latvian outgated Doyle and did nothing wrong though.They were all very competitive heats.
  • Like 1