British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
james1234

Warsaw Gp 13th May 2017

Did not watch last night.

Watching highlights.

Wow.

PROPER Speedway.

This is what you get with a great track and class riders.

:t::drink:

That's not possible, Poole's last visit to Monmore is 16th August and the last GP isn't till october 28th ;):D

Well worth postponing the Olympique!

• Like 2

Think Hancock will do well to finish in top 8 this season.

Along with Nicki Pedersen.

• Like 3

Along with Nicki Pedersen.

Cant see Nicki be in top 8.to busy pointing fingers at riders who pass him.
  • Like 1

Nicki is bottom of the 15 regular gp rider's that says something !!

Nicki is bottom of the 15 regular gp rider's that says something !!

is he now the "new" Chris Harris?

Just finished watching, absolutely cracking gp. Title race absolutely wide open, half a dozen possible world champa including Freddie who tbf I had finishing towards the bottom of the field.

Last GP season for nicki and Greg? Nicki just looks slow, too early to write Greg off but hard to see him overhauling the young brigade.

• Like 1

I agree, a cracking GP and some brilliant riding, Hancock and Pedersen at the moment don't look the same riders as last year.

Stadium looked pretty full as well.

Along with Nicky and Greg, I can also see Chris Holder struggling to get top eight - three world champions!

Just back from a good weekend in Warsaw. The postponement of the first GP in Warsaw was a disaster for fans and organisers alike but a massive wake up call for Ole Olsen and hais track building team. If anything good came out of that postponement we now have temporary tracks that are much improved , given more time to bed in and crucially tested before the official practice. The racing on Saturday was terrific with multiple lines, no ruts and crucially even gates. Well done to all concerned including the stellar cast of riders.Well done Fast Freddie who has a new lease of life aboard the Gerhard engine,keep it rolling.Who would have thought temporary track experts Holder and Hancock would miss the semis.

The fanzone was harder to find than Lord Lucan,the pat down and bag search to get in unexpected and the queue at the beer tent impossible,I left after 3 minutes, about the same time I spent at the Cardiff fanzone last year. The atmosphere in the stadium is similar to Cardiff, its also similar than 99 % of the people in attendance don't live in the hosting city, only in speedway.Travelled on my own but as usual met some really nice people of all nationalities , its a massive plus of our sport

Edited by New Science
  • Like 3

is he now the "new" Chris Harris?

Was going to say that about Zagar.

• Like 1

Shame about Zagar. He will probably be on the podium this year, may even win one, but he is not consistent enough to be WC or even in top three.

• Like 1

Was at the Gorzow GP last year which was fabulous, was there when Bomber won in Cardiff which was fantastic but this was better in terms of excitement. Lindgren is riding like a man possessed in a good way, fair play to him. Such a clever turn back in the final and such a great race with Doyle earlier in the meeting. Shame he is a Wolf!

Pedersen maybe the new Harris in terms of scoring but he is still capable of being an utter danger to riders he can out gate which is something Harris was never capable of.

• Like 1