British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
james1234

Warsaw Gp 13th May 2017

I will be popping my Torun cherry later this year and I`m thoroughly looking forward to it.

Me too

Sorry for being late to the party here - had other matters on the 13th and, being over here across the pond, had to wait for an English version to show up on the YouTube.

WOW, what an event! This one took my excitement level back many years - literally sitting on the edge of my seat, shouting to the TV with my arms thrashing in the air. LOL

I was thoroughly entertained!

Couldn't be happier for Freddie with the win. Obviously, I've never met the guy, but he comes across as a decent dude - is this a fair characterization?

Side question, any one know where to find the official attendance number from this event? Crowd looked huge!

HB

Edited by Haybails

Sorry for being late to the party here - had other matters on the 13th and, being over here across the pond, had to wait for an English version to show up on the YouTube.

WOW, what an event! This one took my excitement level back many years - literally sitting on the edge of my seat, shouting to the TV with my arms thrashing in the air. LOL

I was thoroughly entertained!

Couldn't be happier for Freddie with the win. Obviously, I've never met the guy, but he comes across as a decent dude - is this a fair characterization?

Side question, any one know where to find the official attendance number from this event? Crowd looked huge!

HB

I'm after the crowd as well. Been there each three times and this one had blank areas in the upper tier. So my guess is that it was down on last year but still around the 50k mark.