British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
james1234

Warsaw Gp 13th May 2017

Yup our group did silver last year was about £100, a fair deal we thought,but £160 this year sees our party of 14 Glasgow Tigers fans going for £20 seats instead.

Guest GiveusaB

Hi guys just registered to buy 2 tickets, done all the selection process etc......do I have to make a phone call to make the payment transfer?

Thanks in advance

Guest GiveusaB

I worked it out that it was easier to pay by Dot pay?

Any advice on best areas to stay in Warsaw ? should I stay in the centre and travel to the stadium or vice-versa (there from Thursday to Sunday)

Thanks again

I worked it out that it was easier to pay by Dot pay?

Any advice on best areas to stay in Warsaw ? should I stay in the centre and travel to the stadium or vice-versa (there from Thursday to Sunday)

Thanks again

Stayed at Mercure Central, it's good with Warsaw's probably biggest mall across the street, taxi's in front of the door and across the mall to the bus and tram stops to the stadium.

EDIT: So I did remember it correct... plain seats it is then, thanks.

Edited by f-s-p

I'm staying at the Hilton .. the prices a month ago were good

And I'm staying at the Radisson Blu Sobieski again.Can recommend this hotel highly.

Anyone else having trouble with the final payment page (for credit card). I enter my address details and the next page says could not establish secure connection to server.

Guest GiveusaB

Anyone else having trouble with the final payment page (for credit card). I enter my address details and the next page says could not establish secure connection to servehote

Yes I had that problem with my Mastercard, so I switched to my Visa Debit and it worked straightaway?!

Thanks everyone for 'Hotel' advice !

Staying at the MDM Hotel, about 20/25 minute walk from the track, about a 15 minute drive by Taxi to the Airport, really good prices paid for the hotel, track ticket at 79 Polish, only about £15, Hotel costs around £45 per night for two nights B and B, Return flight from Luton on the Friday around £125, All weekend costs, should spend less than £250. Booked via Booking.com

Edited by STEPHEN 333

Getting a bit tired of trying to book Mercure central. I try daily with it showing it's full via Booking, yet everyday several bookings have been made... 26 today, 48 during tuesday... We have rooms, thats not a problem. But we want to go back to Mercure central.. :party::cheers:

Getting a bit tired of trying to book Mercure central. I try daily with it showing it's full via Booking, yet everyday several bookings have been made... 26 today, 48 during tuesday... We have rooms, thats not a problem. But we want to go back to Mercure central.. :party::cheers:

Have rooms available direct with Accor http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/united-kingdom/index.shtml

Finns are probably banned.Do what most are doing and get a Swedish pass.Your mate Timo picked his up today,so ask him to book for you :rofl::P