British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
james1234

Warsaw Gp 13th May 2017

That idiot commentating said the 'air fence took the brunt'. Emil clearly followed the bike into the air fence.... it looked nasty from the very moment Emil lost it, clear for anyone to see. Glad Emil was ok.

Scary.

Ignore my comment about riders going under the air fence. The air fence saves a rider's life in a crash like that.

• Like 1

That idiot commentating said the 'air fence took the brunt'. Emil clearly followed the bike into the air fence.... it looked nasty from the very moment Emil lost it, clear for anyone to see. Glad Emil was ok.

Years ago without the airfence Emil wouldn't have got up from that.

Those PJR engines don't look the rockets they've been for the past couple of seasons.

Edited by Wackie

Well Lindgren deserved that. Thought once Doyle hit the front it was game over but got beaten up by Lindgren and Magic.

So glad to see Magic put 2016 behind him. Looks fast and aggressive. Very good gp.

Years ago without the airfence Emil wouldn't have got up from that.

Maybe, maybe not.... Point I was making was that the bike took the brunt, I think Emil went into the bike didn't he? But talking of fences, I am still having nightmares of standing behind a metal fence at Exeter!!! Thankfully I don't think I ever saw a bad crash there on my trips with Long Eaton.

Best GP for quite some time.

There is almost an argument for having less GPs but having them at quality tracks with potentially big crowds.

Great racing and a great atmosphere.

And a winner on a GTR.

Wonder what influence Kylmakorpi had in the pits? He seemed highly emotional at the end.

Good to see all the riders sweving when they got to the corners too !

Edited by Jonimac

Lindgren no chance of being wc. Doyle imo.

sorry missed this comment earlier lol

Purely by chance and not by judgment seems the bspa investment in the GTR might just be deal of the year

• Like 2

Great ride from Lindgren to win it, over 30 points already, I'm sure we've seen him on less than 30 after half a dozen GP's in the past, looks leaner than previous seasons too, no reason why he can't feature in the top 4 or 5 for the whole season if he stays healthy.

Congratulations to the track people too, brilliant meeting.

• Like 1

sorry missed this comment earlier lol

I called that Freddie could win tonight but wc? I really don't believe he can do it. Over a season of gps he will go missing. If he wins it i will eat my cap at Wolverhampton at the end of the season in front of everyone (well an edible version)

Tonight he deserved the win. A worthy winner.

• Like 1

Really think that riding in England this season has helped Lindgren no ends, looks a lot sharper than some of the other riders including Woffinden.

• Like 1

Hancock and Pedersen look like yesterday's men.

• Like 1