British Speedway Forum

There's no way pearson would have confirmed any rumours like that in a talk in

For starters the athletics track is a load of bull

• Like 1

We at Coventry have had rumours for the last few years and pretty much everyone has been a load of rubbish. Sometimes the people spreading the rumours are doing far more damage than anything or anyone else. If Pearson and Tai spoke about it last night then they should know better.

• Like 3

I really can't see anything coming from Pearson, whether true or not he definitely wouldn't say anything.

• Like 1

Maybe there not even aware they exist because its such a load of rubbish? If that's the case why would they release a statement

They are people who are usually spot on with news that have been saying about financial problems. rustworthy people. All the call offs due to the track haven't help the club at all. I hope they can get things sorted. However I haven't heard anything about any risk to the club running next year.

Edited by mdmc82

They are people who are usually spot on with news that have been saying about financial problems. rustworthy people. All the call offs due to the track haven't help the club at all. I hope they can get things sorted. However I haven't heard anything about any risk to the club running next year.

Hammerite coming in as sponsors.........great news!

:party:

Yes belle vue have had difficulties and I think some are making up rumores on the back of this. New owners next year may happen who knows, but the Aces will run.

Noticed they have done some work round the outside of the pits last night not something you would bother with if you were moving out is it.

Re an athletic's track there is a purpose built one just 2 miles up the road.

So was the lady at Sue ryder talking out of her o ring?

Well, apparently she had her tongue in her cheeks.

I'm all for flexible staff.

:t:

• Like 1

If a club had to issue a statement every time there was a rumour on the BSF they would be issuing one every other day.

I think what you say is true but here I think SCB is right.

This is anything but just a rumour on the BSF. In actual fact its widespread and its contents are serious and disturbing.

Setting the record straight - on this occasion - would be the best course.

David Gordon accepts that there are challenges bought about by the problems at the start of the season but I'm not sure he will easily be defeated, especially after the nine years it's taken to establish the NSS. A much more positive set of comments by George in last nights Colt's programme.

We'll all know soon enough and until that time, all we have is rumour. Pretty sure no one posting here knows the exact position.

Whatever the outcome, it's been one hell of a season for us, quite the best for many years. So a huge thank you to David Gordon and his team.

• Like 1