British Speedway Forum

Probably to include King, who will turn up more than Fricke did last year. & Bates as a local improving rider.

King and Bates have combined averages of 14.59.... R Worrall and J Jacobs combined are 13.85, a mere 0.56, give me the latter any day. As for Max there is no way we should not include him, he is young and hungry and cannot be held responsible for rained off meeting, which as we all know were the reason for him missing so many matches last season.

M Fricke...............9.92

J Sedgeman.........7.60

C Cook.................9.83

S Wosniak.............8.28

S Worrall...............8.47

D Bewley...............3.90

J Smith..................2.00

Total......................50.00

4 Brits, 2 Aussies, and 1 pole to climb up the league. ;)

Edited by hyderd
  • Like 3

J Sedgeman.........7.60

How about

M Fricke

C Cook

D King

S Worrall

L Kerr

D Bewley

J Smith

• Like 2

J Sedgeman.........7.60

I like the look of that side. Wouldn't lose at home. And would finish top four comfortably.

Would rather see King in the side and not the Pole. He is British and why should we Help Polish speedway as they do nothing to help use except stopping some of the riders coming here. Don't know if this would fit. re adverages??

• Like 4

How about

M Fricke

C Cook

D King

S Worrall

L Kerr

D Bewley

J Smith

I like that side. You could swap kerr for bates sarj or Jacobs, though I think he is the best of those options.

Feel a bit like a vulture though picking up Bees riders - good to be able to employ a brit, but still feel awful for bees fans.

• Like 1

I like that side. You could swap kerr for bates sarj or Jacobs, though I think he is the best of those options.

Feel a bit like a vulture though picking up Bees riders - good to be able to employ a brit, but still feel awful for bees fans.

It may feel strange picking up Bees riders but Danny needs to ride and goes very well at a track that suits his style, he is a nice guy who i am sure the Belle Vue fans will warm to. Jacobs could be the better option just for his home form.

Edited by foreverblue

A top 4 of

Cook

King

Worrall

Fricke

would be unbeatable at home

Not sure how they could fit the rest in but if you can get Bates and Bewley or Sarjeant then that looks a good side

• Like 2

I'm sure us Bees fans would want all our riders signed up asap. I think I will make a few trips up Manchester during the season.

• Like 1

I'm sure us Bees fans would want all our riders signed up asap. I think I will make a few trips up Manchester during the season.

That's a charitable attitude to take.

At the same time it feels a bit like picking up a mates bird at his funeral, because you don't want her to go the rest of the year without a ride...

Might be the best thing for everyone but still doesn't feel quite right .

• Like 3

That's a charitable attitude to take.

At the same time it feels a bit like picking up a mates bird at his funeral, because you don't want her to go the rest of the year without a ride...

Might be the best thing for everyone but still doesn't feel quite right .

Dear me - what an analogy. :nono: :nono:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well this just made me laugh.

How about

M Fricke

C Cook

D King

S Worrall

L Kerr

D Bewley

J Smith

How about

M Fricke

C Cook

D King

S Worrall

L Kerr

D Bewley

J Smith

I personally wouldn't use D King over R Worrall,as for Kerr i'm fairly confident J Sedgeman on 7.60 is nailed on for a team place