British Speedway Forum

tough call, but for me Wosniak seemed more committed

I really like Wozniak and he is one of them who rides for the clubs fans in everyone of his races. He would be very entertaining.

Bjerre though is UK based and has the experience to pass onto the young ones. On a track like belle vue he would be brilliant on his average as a 2nd string aswell may I had. (Well for the 1st month or so anyway)

So for me if the 6 riders are already signed bjerre is a must.

Them that do t rate bjerre who would u rather have

MPT

Thomas jorgensen

Berge

Schlein

Wozniak

????????????????

I'd love to see Dimitri Berge at the NSS, could be a future star that lad

• Like 1

tough call, but for me Wosniak seemed more committed

Has he changed his mind about giving the UK a miss in 2017?

Has he changed his mind about giving the UK a miss in 2017?

I've not seen anything to suggest he has.

Personally, I wouldn't sign a Pole because no matter how committed they may be they are at the beck and call of their Polish club and I wouldn't as a matter of principle after their ruling to restrict how many other leagues riders who sign for their top league can ride in.

• Like 2

I like that side. You could swap kerr for bates sarj or Jacobs, though I think he is the best of those options.

Feel a bit like a vulture though picking up Bees riders - good to be able to employ a brit, but still feel awful for bees fans.

I would rather see King go to a team I like for 2017 like Belle Vue than one I don't.

• Like 2

Amongst all the doom and gloom, maybe some good can come out of all the pre season problems..

Namely that, for once, supply of riders will exceed demand meaning pressure on riders to perform or they will be replaced.

Pressure also on them to turn up rather than prioritise elsewhere and (whisper it) could we even see 'guests' that don't belong to teams in the same league?..

Don't get me wrong, its still not right, but maybe a move forward..?

If belle vue sign bjerre for me they would have to go down as favourites. Would have the best top 5 and one of the best reserves in Bewley.

It's a no brainer surely? Bjerre all day long in this watered down product he should average 8.50 easily!!

I really like Wozniak and he is one of them who rides for the clubs fans in everyone of his races. He would be very entertaining.

Bjerre though is UK based and has the experience to pass onto the young ones. On a track like belle vue he would be brilliant on his average as a 2nd string aswell may I had. (Well for the 1st month or so anyway)

MPT

Thomas jorgensen

Berge

Schlein

Wozniak

????????????????

Berge , better signing someone on his way up

MPT

Thomas jorgensen

Berge

Schlein

Wozniak

????????????????

Bjerre is streets ahead of all of those.

Bjerre/Cook/Fricke would be as good a top 3 as any in the league (Cook probably 1.5 off the top number ones, but Bjerre as good as any other 2nd string, and Fricke would be the best 3rd HL in the comp). Sedgeman/S Worrall would be the strongest 2nd string pairing by some distance, and Bewley/Smith would be an exciting reserve combo, if possibly light on points on the road? That would be a play off line up for sure,

• Like 1

Fricke would be the best 3rd HL in the comp).

Personally wouldn't even put him 2nd.

Certainly behind Masters in the top flight, and better than Harris?

However he has certainly stepped ahead in Europe.

Bjerre is streets ahead of all of those.

Bjerre/Cook/Fricke would be as good a top 3 as any in the league (Cook probably 1.5 off the top number ones, but Bjerre as good as any other 2nd string, and Fricke would be the best 3rd HL in the comp). Sedgeman/S Worrall would be the strongest 2nd string pairing by some distance, and Bewley/Smith would be an exciting reserve combo, if possibly light on points on the road? That would be a play off line up for sure,

Is Bjerre a top heat leader or as good as any other 2nd string.???

Bjerre is the last person I would want.

We ran with him during his injuries and he disappeared the next season on a low average ... also he is a rider rather than a racer.

I want Belle Vue full of racers !!!

• Like 4