British Speedway Forum

If there is any truth in the amount of money that Belle Vue owe both in rent for there stadium and the amount the riders are owed I don't think we will see Belle Vue next season under the current promotion.

Hope these strong rumours are wrong but to many people saying the same thing riders included.

If there is any truth in the amount of money that Belle Vue owe both in rent for there stadium and the amount the riders are owed I don't think we will see Belle Vue next season under the current promotion.

Hope these strong rumours are wrong but to many people saying the same thing riders included.

I think is is worse that anybody could think of

From what I have heard it is unfortunately beyond life support. Lets hope for changes this winter. We don't want to lose the best race track in the country. If the council come in the place could end up as an athletics stadium.

I would think that over the 2 play off meets they pulled in around 9000 fans + sky money,food/bar take and parking for both meetings.

A fair est of £200,000 in the pot might help a little IF they are having money problems.

As an outsider with an Aces supporting wife and in laws I'd replace Nicholls & Zagar and keep the other five.

I think if any of this years team want to stay and the rules allow it we'll keep them.

We'll let Scott decide and I think he'll move to Lakeside with Paddy coming back. He'd be a trump card as a second string having ridden at number one all year.

The doubt with Zagar is if he'll take the deal offered. We're in the driving seat now as riders want to be here so his old cash in hand deal won't be on the table. It's up to him if he wants to join the party. If he goes it's whoever will fit but probably Emil.

• Like 1

I think if any of this years team want to stay and the rules allow it we'll keep them.

We'll let Scott decide and I think he'll move to Lakeside with Paddy coming back. He'd be a trump card as a second string having ridden at number one all year.

The doubt with Zagar is if he'll take the deal offered. We're in the driving seat now as riders want to be here so his old cash in hand deal won't be on the table. It's up to him if he wants to join the party. If he goes it's whoever will fit but probably Emil.

Will Emil be assest on a 6 with him not being a GP rider. ;)

Edited by B.V 72

Can see Fricke giving the Uk a miss next considering how well he is doing abroad .

Don't think his British sponsors would be happy with that.

I'd keep same 1-7 or 1-6 if rumours are true

I reckon we will make a few changes though.if so I'd keep

Craig Cook

Stevie Worrall

Richie Worrall

Add to that

Holder

King

PADDY

Doubt averages would fit tho

I would think that over the 2 play off meets they pulled in around 9000 fans + sky money,food/bar take and parking for both meetings.

A fair est of £200,000 in the pot might help a little IF they are having money problems.

Let's hope it helped ......

Looks like there is something to the money rumours at Belle Vue.

I spoke with the lady on the till at Sue Ryder and she's heard some shocking stuff.

The booze that's sold for three pound odd a pint is actually costing them £6!

If you book via tickets.com then Belle Vue don't see the cash as when they ring to check on sales tickets.com just say it's been quite. When I spoke to David after the BH Poole meeting he said how pleased he was with a crowd of 257.

Apparently every time they open the doors at NSS they lose £25k. I asked David why run the last two colts meetings? One of them's a double header so I'll only lose £12.5k on that night he said!

Not looking good.

Edited by ouch