British Speedway Forum

So can we get back to selecting an Aces team.

(assuming Cov run) then a top 4 of

Cook

Fricke

Worrall

Worrall

seems most likely (although there are other possibilities e.g. Sedgmen, Lawson)

Then two of

Jacobs (for the home points)

Nielsen (popular in 2015)

Bewley (but is three leagues too much too soon?)

with

Payne

Smith or

Phillips to fill the final spot depending on points available.

Then if Cov drop out several of their team become possibilities

K Bjerre and Bates on attractive averages, King who likes the track and Garrity (depending on his relationship with the new management)

1/ Fricke 9.92

2/R Worrall. 8.49

3/S.Worrall 8.47

4/Berge 6.90

5/ Cook 9.83

6/ Bewley 3.90

7/ 2.00

Great news, just waiting on my team! If Coventry doesnt run I can see myself making a few trips up to Manchester.

• Like 1

Great news, just waiting on my team! If Coventry doesnt run I can see myself making a few trips up to Manchester.

If Coventry doesn't run, british speedway (BSPA) should hang their heads in shame.

1/ Fricke 9.92

2/R Worrall. 8.49

3/S.Worrall 8.47

4/Berge 6.90

5/ Cook 9.83

6/ Bewley 3.90

7/ 2.00..........J SMITH ?

Strong top 5 round the NSS, reserves should hold their own round the NSS, bit worried about our travels though.

Great news for BV fans and speedway fans generally. Never in doubt imo. Just wait and see who's in charge!? :-)

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

Strange how you and Ouch think alike!!

They are brothers

Great news that the Aces will come to the tapes for 2017. Having watched them for 53 seasons, it has been a worrying time as to whether they would survive last seasons carnage. The next good news we need is that Coventry sort their problems out too. What we tend to forget is that in Belle Vue and Coventry, we have the two longest running clubs currently. Had neither survived, I would have really feared for speedways future in the UK. We've got part one of the jigsaw in place, now, lets hope that part two falls into place soon.

• Like 4

Fingers crossed now for one of speedways legendary clubs f, the Coventry Bees

• Like 2

Magnificent news ....... all we need now is the Magnificent 7 for the line up !!!!

Fingers crossed for Coventry

Great news for the Aces and their fans. Let's hope that Coventry will be saved as well.

The Aces get some great news and the first thing on most Aces fans minds is the future of Coventry. Thats why speedway is a great sport, the people. Lets hope that the good wishes come true.

The Aces get some great news and the first thing on most Aces fans minds is the future of Coventry. Thats why speedway is a great sport, the people. Lets hope that the good wishes come true.

Just about to post similar. Thanks BV fans.

• Like 2