British Speedway Forum

Let's get the fun started. To Tai or not to Tai, that is the question :P

Lindgren

Masters

Thorsell

Harris

Clegg

Fill the rest id say

Tai won't ride full time in the UK, although he should.

Lindgren at number 1

Thorsell at number 3

Clegg or Morris at number 7 you would imagine.

Would have Masters back if averages allow and the same for Howarth at reserve probably, unless there's somebody better out there. Would be good to look at getting Harris and/or Nicholls in as we will be needing a new no2 and no4.

Edited by Perton Wolf

No, he should not! Much more enjoyable without him and his big head, thanks. Just hope his Polish and Swedish teams do better next season so his glory hunting can stay over there!
  • Like 8

No, he should not! Much more enjoyable without him and his big head, thanks. Just hope his Polish and Swedish teams do better next season so his glory hunting can stay over there!

Lol, I was trying to make a serious point as he's seemed not as sharp this season in some GPs but OK.

Would be great for Tai to ride over here, look at what he has brought the last month or two, talking points and lots of media coverage which the sport desperately needs.

Thing is no top GP star (Doyle apart) will be here next season. Holder, Zagar, Iversen all unlikely to be here

Would be great for Tai to ride over here, look at what he has brought the last month or two, talking points and lots of media coverage which the sport desperately needs.

Thing is no top GP star (Doyle apart) will be here next season. Holder, Zagar, Iversen all unlikely to be here

Tai hasn't actually ripped up roads for us in terms of his scores but yes, he's brought a lot more than that. As said, he should ride for us over here for his own good if anything but I doubt he will.

• Like 1

I've made my opinion on Woffinden known on numerous occasions but I have to smile at his detractors. You'd have him and his points in your team anyday and bite the bullet.

• Like 5

Lindgren at number 1

Thorsell at number 3

Clegg or Morris at number 7 you would imagine.

Would have Masters back if averages allow and the same for Howarth at reserve probably, unless there's somebody better out there. Would be good to look at getting Harris and/or Nicholls in as we will be needing a new no2 and no4.

I personally wouldn't go anywhere near Scott Nicholls. A great rider in his time, but his average is only heading one way now. His limitations were cruelly exposed over both legs of the Grand Final - to be replaced by Joe Jacobs in your last programmed ride, when your team needs a 5-1 to keep the meeting alive, says it all.

• Like 3

I've made my opinion on Woffinden known on numerous occasions but I have to smile at his detractors. You'd have him and his points in your team anyday and bite the bullet.

I bloomin' well would not, well only if he actually grew up and sorted his attitude out!
  • Like 1

I actually wouldn't. British speedway is ok for him when he has nothing else to do but if Wolves were not in the play offs then he wouldn't have returned (they weren't his first choice club this year)

I want somebody in my team who wants to ride all year, not just let the rest do the hard work and then come in for the glory at the end.

He has a terrible attitude.

I don't support him in the GP either.

but you were happy enough to have Darcy Ward in your team?

Darcy's attitude was getting better each season, Tai's just gets worse!

Darcy's attitude was getting better each season, Tai's just gets worse!

In your humble opinion. I think he is a great ambassador for speedway, does a lot for charity, a great speedway rider and a thoroughly nice chap (although I don't like his tattoos but I can live with that).

• Like 4