British Speedway Forum

If kind is an asset surely he us first on the team list?

Freddie

Klindt

Masters

Nicholls

Thorssel

Clegg

2pter

Title defending side?

Lindgren 10.09

Musielak 6.34

Thorsell 9.88

Klindt 5.42

Harris 9.69

Anyone that fits... >4.98

Clegg 3.60

Lindgren 10.09

Musielak 6.34

Thorsell 9.88

Klindt 5.42

Harris 9.69

Anyone that fits... >4.98

Clegg 3.60

Masters is a must.

• Like 1

Masters is a must.

Over Throsell or Harris

I know, I know, but the question has got to be asked.

Batchelor 5.26?

Unsurprisingly he's not flavour of the month with KL fans for next season but he can't fall any further can he?

WOLVERHAMPTON

1 Freddie Lindgren 10.09

2 Jacob Thorssell 9.88

3 Sam Masters 8.88

4 Kyle Howarth 7.18

5 Adam Roynon 5.05

6 Ashley Morris 4.83

7 Max Clegg 4.04

Total 49.95

WOLVERHAMPTON
1 Freddie Lindgren 10.09
2 Jacob Thorssell 9.88
3 Sam Masters 8.88
4 Kyle Howarth 7.18
5 Adam Roynon 5.05
6 Ashley Morris 4.83
7 Max Clegg 4.04
Total 49.95

Roynon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a chance.

Swap Roynon and Morris for Klindt a 4 pointer.

Klindt and Aurhur Sissis 3.79

Yep,i,ll take that.

Not 100% sure about Klindt,but its a no-brainer on that average.

But wasn't he released from our assets.?

I would expect Klindt to go back to Leicester next season as he had a good season there.

I would expect Klindt to go back to Leicester next season as he had a good season there.

Don't think he would want to go back to Leicester unless he had to after waiting months to get paid.

While it's interesting to see posts saying who they would like to see in the team or just who fits in, you have to know first who is going to be allowed to double up and who isn't. There is no EDR in 2017 and these were doubling up riders plus teams also had another two doubling up riders in the main body of the team.

Are teams going to be allowed four doubling up riders next season ? if so how many times are you going to have a full team unavailable due to clash of fixtures. Teams listed above by posters have Masters, Klindt, Clegg, Howarth, Harris etc listed but surely these are all looking to double up next season.

If the likes of Cook, King, Harris, Nicholls etc are going to be allowed to double up it would mean Premiership teams are likely to be full of riders riding in both leagues. Shouldn't this option be available to the riders like Bates, Jacobs, Clegg etc in order to get track time and progress rather than lining the pockets of riders who could or should be looking at getting extra meetings abroad rather than being a heat leader in both levels.

Then we have to know are GP riders being allowed back or what restrictions are riders going to have to face if they have signed with a Polish club like Freddie and Jacob have and Masters also rode there last season scoring well. Fifty points even with the inflated averages is quite high when you consider the riders that could be missing from last season and there will be some bargains to pick up which Wolves already have a head start in with Masters, Klindt and Clegg having PL averages lower than their recalculated EL averages.

Fredrik Lindgren - If GP riders are allowed he will be the ideal number one on 10.09

Jacob Thorsell - Very good chance he will be back and starting at number 5 at 9.88

Sam Masters - If he can double up a must at 8.88 rather than the calculated 10.02. If he can't double up think he may move up

Max Clegg - Can't see any formula where he wouldn't be included and good at 4.04

Those four come in at 32.89 which is a decent 17.11 left for second strings and another reserve.

• Like 1

Not that I'm suggesting we should, or even could, track this 7 and obviously we don't yet know whether the rules would allow it and the riders are available/willing. I was just messing about trying to see what was possible with the 'knowns' so far.

Lindgren 10.09.

Masters 8.88.

Nilsson 6.88.

Nicholls 6.59.

Kerr 6.16

Harris 6.09.

Batchelor 5.26.

If I've made glaring errors then I'm sure some kind soul will correct me (And I know picking Batchelor is probably an error) I'll adjust as the corrections flood in :D

2 things would be certain. The rest might as well not bother and it'd bankrupt CVS :D

Edited by Wolfsbane

If I've made glaring errors then I'm sure some kind soul will correct me (And I know picking Batchelor is probably an error :D)

No you have him as that will stop Coventry getting any daft ideas. :lol:

• Like 3