British Speedway Forum

And back to the Wolves team building Klindt was supposed to be the next big thing to come out of Denmark when he first came over here didn"t really live up to that we have been more than happy not to have him in the team seasons gone bye so why now just because his average is right no not for me i"m sure there are better up and coming riders out there who could do just as good a job.

I tend to agree, never really thought much of Klindt and although his average looks low he is still a risk.

I tend to agree, never really thought much of Klindt and although his average looks low he is still a risk.

Kilndt on a five point average is no risk at all. Look at the comparable riders; Bager, Jacobs, Stefan Nielsen etc. He averaged over five as a heat leader last year in the EL. Yes, he's a bit of a gater, but I'd expect him to be somewhere between second string and third heat leader, depending on what his home track is.

I hope I'm proved wrong but I cannot see Kyle Howarth maintaining or improving his average and so his signing appears to be a big gamble. Still think Ty Proctor would have been a better option, but we need 2 Brits I suppose so that's probably part of the reason.

My only concern is that Sam Masters has not yet been announced and he's now back to Australia for our winter.....

So that's our 2 Brits named in one go.

Howarth is a bit of a risk on that average however probably the best option of british riders on a similar average.

Clegg has more than earned his call up again after improving as the season progressed.

I'm hoping he will start as 7th Averaged rider tho.

That's the key. If it ends up Clegg & a 2.00 at reserve we're in the poop!

• Like 1

Slightly surprised at the signing of Howarth. He could be considered expensive on that average. We will need him to ride like the end of season Howarth and not the beginning and middle season Howarth.

• Like 2

So there's 2 possible reasons for signing Howarth:

# That CVS loyalty thing has kicked in again.

# Their plans mean they desperately need the 0.74 difference between Howarth & Wells.

So there's 2 possible reasons for signing Howarth:

# That CVS loyalty thing has kicked in again.

# Their plans mean they desperately need the 0.74 difference between Howarth & Wells.

And another reason,the two Brits situation solved.

It could mean they are going for a solid top five,and bring in an Aussie( someone like Sissis) to partner Clegg.

Apparently,plans to be revealed about the remaining three places on Wednesday

• Like 1

I bloomin' well hope that Masters is one of the three.....................................................................

• Like 2

This Wolves team is building up to be the benchmark for the others. 3 top class heat leaders in Freddie , Jacob and Masters and Howarth and Clegg is a strong 5. Get the other 2 right and they have to be favourites

This Wolves team is building up to be the benchmark for the others. 3 top class heat leaders in Freddie , Jacob and Masters and Howarth and Clegg is a strong 5. Get the other 2 right and they have to be favourites

Gavan, Do you think the Twitter pic is anything to go by. Just asking for once not being bias towards Poole which we all know i really am.