British Speedway Forum

Due to this picture I which Wolves but up earlier which suggested that Fast Freddie will be number 5 who will be number 1.

Zagar is my best bet and will come in on 10.47 average.

If Zagar comes in he will take team to 41.96. which means there could be a two pointer and then any rider with 6.02 average and below.

Its just this photo very much suggests Freddie will be at number 5. They have not done it in alphabetical order either just speculation but an interesting way to have done the twitter post.

Don't think Zagar rides Monmore that well so not sure where you got that idea from. Edited by Perton Wolf

Musielak and someone on a below 3 average fits...

Or Klindt and Ash Morris.

Not a lot in it really.

Due to this picture I which Wolves but up earlier which suggested that Fast Freddie will be number 5 who will be number 1.

Zagar is my best bet and will come in on 10.47 average.

Lindgren will be Wolves highest averaging rider going into next season, there is not a rider out there unsigned or not of being the best rider around Monmore next year with a higher average. If Zagar is as expensive as claimed Wolves wouldn't touch him regardless of average. CVS/Adams very rarely build top heavy teams.

but we need 2 Brits I suppose so that's probably part of the reason.

The signing of Howarth by Wolves surprised me, once the two Brits per team agreement as in place I thought Harris or Nicholls would nailed on for Wolves. Both of them signing for Rye House means CVS/Adams have probably had to re-think. What the Howarth signing does confirm for me is that Wolves lowest averaging rider to start the year will be Clegg. No 2 pointers.

What about

Fred 10.09

Jacob 9.89

Sam 8.97

Kyle 7.18

Schlein 7.17

Max 4.34

? 2.00

--------

No too top heavy for a CVS/Adams team.

Lindgren 10.09
Musielak 6.34
Howarth 7.18
Proctor 6.68
Thorsell 9.88
Clegg 4.34
Klindt 5.42
0.07 to spare.

Lingren 10.9

Thorsell 9.88

Masters 8.97

Howarth 7.18

Cldegg 4.34

Sissis 4.00

Edited by fish keeper
  • Like 1

He was over for the Olympique and rumoured to be wanting a team place here.

• Like 1

Just seeing his mention thought there was something that had been said to indicate this

More of a ponder given his average and previous Monmore employment, really.

• Like 1

I thought Musielak rode well at the Olympique, much better than he had looked previously. But if his average is 6.34 as stated above then maybe not a good signing

Do hope we retain Masters but we are in danger of having a team with a long tail. Would be happy to have Morris back, and maybe get in Parkinson-Blackburn as a low average reserve