British Speedway Forum

Havent always seen eye to eye with Steve brum, had a fair amount of arguments where I have admittedly gone over the top but in recent months ive actually come to like a lot of his posts and agree, which is something i thought would never happen.

Felt particulary sorry for him when a few knobends were questioning him regarding his ameteur speedway as a hobbie when i know for a fact he does it. Fair play, ive done many crazy things but i have never stuck my leg over a speedway bike and have no plans to do so either.

Respect for that post Pinny, we certainly haven't seen eye to eye and things have got quite personal at times which is probably where I defend myself as with the other named posters who I have no time for for going over and beyond personal attacks.

It's farcical to be called a liar and have multi FB accounts when I haven't a clue how to do it - unlike the posters who are the ones doing the attacking! :rofl: which is why those attacks are laughable.

It's always a pleasure to deal with a poster on a respect level. Long may it continue. :t:

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 5

Fred Flange banned...and rightfully so :nono:

How do you know he's banned?

Could be a self initiated forum holiday?

Or just fed up with the forum..

How do you know he's banned?

Could be a self initiated forum holiday?

Or just fed up with the forum..

True....but after the horrible post he put on here last night (which has been withdrawn)...I would hope it is a ban

True....but after the horrible post he put on here last night (which has been withdrawn)...I would hope it is a ban

Sorry, I didn't see it, what/who was it about?

• Like 1

Sorry, I didn't see it, what/who was it about?

I would rather not say if you don`t mind....I presume the moderators dealt with it as it was very personal...Hopefully not many people saw it and Fred regrets posting it

• Like 1

It was a disgusting personal post. I nearly commented that they should leave the whiskey and go to bed. Chose the best option, just ignore rather than get into a slanging match.

• Like 2

What?

There was a reference to the TV show 'the undatables', a reference to his 'dummy boy cook' insult, his repeated 'jackanory' comments, a reference to one of his fake fb accounts and that he dishes the crap out but is the first to complain when he gets it back.

Oh, and that it isn't that hard to find an argument he's involved in.

Sorry my mistake ....I thought you had been rightfully banned....Do you think your post was within the guidelines of the forum ?...

It's not his wife because it's a fake account, I'm pretty sure his real account is the one with Lindgren in the cover photo (that's the one relating to the name he had in his profile until I helped him out) and there's no wife mentioned in that account.

I can see why it looked offensive but even I draw the line somewhere.

To me it looked very offensive...I am glad it was withdrawn

• Like 1

never saw it although I know he quoted me and it appeared to be withdrawn. No surprise if it was derogatory as it's his default setting.

What?

There was a reference to the TV show 'the undatables', a reference to his 'dummy boy cook' insult, his repeated 'jackanory' comments, a reference to one of his fake fb accounts and that he dishes the crap out but is the first to complain when he gets it back.

Oh, and that it isn't that hard to find an argument he's involved in.

as expected a low below the belt personal attack. It's what I would have expected. You may have noticed the comments on this thread are in the positive towards me even from those I used to disagree with. Best ignore that part.

Must be gutting for you having posters speaking positively about my posts. It's a shame really as because poor Fred (or his other multi alias drop the cog) got banned for going to far and has never been able to move on since. How sad.

as for 'fake fb aliases', never had never will. Am happy to swear on my mother's life on that and anyone that knows me will know I had a torrid 2016 with my mom being ill who is now thankfully much better.

The truth is Fred has never moved on from being banned for something HE said about my post so is only to happy to try drag me down to his foul low limits.

I leave the vile personal attacks to you. Nobody does it better. If only anyone cared tho.

To be honest I've only seen trailers to the undatables so I'm not sure if that was considered offensive although I did refer to the programme last year without any censure and the post is still available suggesting it is acceptable.

The rest of the post was simply batting back stuff that he's posted on here at some time or another, the insults and references to fake accounts, even the idea of suggesting he is a fantasy speedway rider was inspired by his trolling of another poster who has said he has ridden a speedway bike. His back catalogue of trolling is extensive and I do refer to it for inspiration if need be.

Thankfully there is nothing fake about my life or what I discuss. But good luck trying to defame me, looks like it's not working.

It's not his wife because it's a fake account, I'm pretty sure his real account is the one with Lindgren in the cover photo (that's the one relating to the name he had in his profile until I helped him out) and there's no wife mentioned in that account.

I can see why it looked offensive but even I draw the line somewhere.

As already discussed there is no fake account, it's something you have fabricated to defame me. I have already sworn on my mother's life that no such thing exists. I'd suggest that's the end of that.

Wouldn't be the first time flange had posted a derogatory comment about someone's wife/kids...

Has form for being a vile character who goes there with personal attacks. No one would be surprised if he is banned again as he must be offensive to many.

Fred has personal beef with me for being banned for something he said in attacking me.

Yet he is still happy to suggest I have special needs (the basis of the undateables TV programme).

Sadly he does not learn.

Edited by stevebrum

To be honest I've only seen trailers to the undatables so I'm not sure if that was considered offensive although I did refer to the programme last year without any censure and the post is still available suggesting it is acceptable.

The rest of the post was simply batting back stuff that he's posted on here at some time or another, the insults and references to fake accounts, even the idea of suggesting he is a fantasy speedway rider was inspired by his trolling of another poster who has said he has ridden a speedway bike. His back catalogue of trolling is extensive and I do refer to it for inspiration if need be.

You really do need to get some new material. It has been confirmed by many posters that Stevebrum rides amateur speedway and fair play to him for having the balls to go out and do that. He doesn't seek any credit for it, however he will rightfully defend himself when he is falsely accused of making things up.

• Like 2

Yet ANOTHER massive whooossshhhhh!

You even quoted the post which gives the game away!!!

There has been 'no whoosh'. Nor was there one on the Belle Vue thread where you attempted to engage Fourentee in a battle of wits and well and truly came out on the short end of the stick.

Go on, I'll indulge you, what 'post' has given the 'game away'.... ?

Its the one you quoted, I got the inspiration for the jackanory fantasy speedway rider from brum's own trolling!

As for the Belle Vue thread, we were discussing the value of Belle Vue signing Jacobs, fourenteen thought the point of the discussion was something about the importance of away points which was the polar opposite of the discussion.

You don't need to explain the Belle Vue thread to me. As said, you tried to engage in a battle of wits and ended up tying yourself in knots.

So no 'quote' then? I'm not interested in the 'inspiration' for your false statements, what proof do you have that Steve's claim of being an amateur speedway riders is false?