British Speedway Forum

adam has always put British speedway first even when he was polish champion

The clue was in the word "modern"

The clue was in the word "modern"

sugest you have a chat with Adam about his views on his the importance of British speedway to polish riders ,even if he was world champion he would still ride over here, he was an elite league no1 in 2014 at Birmingham up till his injury and was the top pole over here , don't always believe it's the polish authorities that stop them riding here , although they do create problems and more so lately there has been instances in recent times that the rider just couldn't be arsed to come but the club said he was prevented by his polish club Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

BTW your favourite David Howe was rubbish at PK's testimonial. And Ricky Wells proved he would have been a more valuable signing than Thorsell & Masters, average wise. Klindt beat Thorsell by half a lap. Funny. He is a Poole reserve, yet a Wolves asset, and Thorsell is your second heat leader. Skornicki is injured already and likely to miss you opener. Harris & Nicholls were more impressive than Thorsell & Masters, just imagine how good a team wolves *could* have signed.

On the plus side Howarth wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be.

more bile spewing I see. Howe was very impressive for someone who has been off a bike for 18 months.

what a poisonous thing to say anyway, not that I'm surprised.

Testimonials and individuals early season are no indicator to league form so I will leave you to gloat because you think Wolves have assembled a poor side. Not many share that view it seems.

With respect Steve, if Skornicki was a modern day flying Pole like any of these

• Patryk Dudek
  • Maciej Janowski.
  • Krzysztof Kasprzak.
  • Janusz Kołodziej.
  • Piotr Pawlicki.
He wouldn't be allowed to put British speedway first.

That's probably very true however as already pointed out Adam is a rare breed of Poles that has always put UK first.

Oh er, Spoon alert....again.

Col, the one man anti wolves bile maker.

This is probably old hat to most of you but looking at Wolves fixtures in the Star for june. We have 7 fixtures, 4 of which are v King's Lynn :o

Who organised that?

(Confirmed on the OS).

Edited by Wolfsbane

I'm sorry Dog heads, you've flushed potential consecutive league titles down the toilet.

Shall we take moment to reflect on your humiliation at the south coast or just chuckle at your reserves score of #7 at a Championship track. Nathan Greaves (Guest) - EF, 0, (JG - 1'), 0, 0 = 0

Why why why do you have so much blind faith?

I'm sorry Dog heads, you've flushed potential consecutive league titles down the toilet.

Shall we take moment to reflect on your humiliation at the south coast or just chuckle at your reserves score of #7 at a Championship track. Nathan Greaves (Guest) - EF, 0, (JG - 1'), 0, 0 = 0

Im not a Wolves fan, my team are Ipswich, but i read all threads.

You im afraid are on a one man crusade against Wolves. Kind of boring and repetitive and usually with no substance

• Like 3

Im not a Wolves fan, my team are Ipswich, but i read all threads.

You im afraid are on a one man crusade against Wolves. Kind of boring and repetitive and usually with no substance

He's just bitter because we beat them in the playoffs last year, it's not allowed

giphy.gif

• Like 3

He's just bitter because we beat them in the playoffs last year, it's not allowed

Col is meant to be a Cradley fan. But he always spews bile about Wolves.

Most of it nonsense.

giphy.gif

Not true in the slightest as Gavan the overwhelming majority of the time has very valid points when it comes to Poole.

Col meanwhile has posted the same post, slightly re-worded at least twenty times now. Completely irrelevant as Klindt himself has confirmed that Wolves approached to sign him but he didn't want to and preferred to sign for Poole. Col struggles to understand that concept.

• Like 2

Not true in the slightest as Gavan the overwhelming majority of the time has very valid points when it comes to Poole.

Col meanwhile has posted the same post, slightly re-worded at least twenty times now. Completely irrelevant as Klindt himself has confirmed that Wolves approached to sign him but he didn't want to and preferred to sign for Poole. Col struggles to understand that concept.

Thanks.

My only gripe with Poole is the 2 supporters that quite clearly are on a different planet to everyone else and the odd 1 or 2 that jump on that bandwagon and i admit i lose my temper but i struggle with fools

Check the Poole thread out someone called Sniffy had a real go because i said i dont think Poole will win the league! Apparantly as they beat last seasons champions then i have to say they will win it!

Anyways back onto Wolves and the issues could quite clearly be the reserves but if they can get that right and Adam fit then no reason why Wolves wont challenge

What 'blind faith' is this out of interest? You'll struggle to find a Wolves fan who isn't concerned about our Reserves and Skornicki.

• Like 4

What 'blind faith' is this out of interest? You'll struggle to find a Wolves fan who isn't concerned about our Reserves and Skornicki.

Not entirely sure why we're particularly concerned about Skornicki at this stage, Seemed to improve as the meeting went on at Poole and let's not forget.. he was put in a heat leader spot, under the old format and we know how tough that is. Thorsell, the actual heat leader was given the much easier second string spot and didn't deliver.