British Speedway Forum

Ever thought about averages ?

How do you bring into the team leading the league table a rider on 6.31 (Newman) for a rider on 4.00 (Riss) when you only have 0.43 to play with

Ryan Douglas was a 7+ rider at the start of the season but has a new Championship average under six which means he could be used while Ashley Morris has a new average in the Championship also under six and both these should be eligible to come in as short term replacements.

Newman will be a 3.51 on the new averages

Newman will be a 3.51 on the new averages

don't see how as only done 2h 2a.

weve been to trying to get clarity on this and as yet the bspa still do not know what is going to happen, apparently they are having a meeting tomorrow (Monday 19th) to discuss the averages situation.

Edited by KN1

Ever thought about averages ?

How do you bring into the team leading the league table a rider on 6.31 (Newman) for a rider on 4.00 (Riss) when you only have 0.43 to play with

Ryan Douglas was a 7+ rider at the start of the season but has a new Championship average under six which means he could be used while Ashley Morris has a new average in the Championship also under six and both these should be eligible to come in as short term replacements.

My figures were based on the unofficial SGB 2017 averages of Riss being 4.52 and Newman being 3.53.

Forgot about the two club rule,with Nathan Greaves replacing the injured Danyon Hume at Ipswich.

Newman is a hypothetical no-go for Wolves,but wouldnt it be nice for someone to comeback and bite Matt Fords *rse,and to lose one of Poole,s favourite riders to one of their biggest rivals.

• Like 2

My figures were based on the unofficial SGB 2017 averages of Riss being 4.52 and Newman being 3.53.

Forgot about the two club rule,with Nathan Greaves replacing the injured Danyon Hume at Ipswich.

Newman is a hypothetical no-go for Wolves,but wouldnt it be nice for someone to comeback and bite Matt Fords *rse,and to lose one of Poole,s favourite riders to one of their biggest rivals.

Change both reserves? :o:o:D:D

As someone else pointed out just wait for the howls if we get an injury and use Woffinden as the replacement :rofl:

Edited by Wolfsbane

Change both reserves? :o:o:D:D

As someone else pointed out just wait for the howls if we get an injury and use Woffinden as the replacement :rofl:

Thing is Wolfsbane,you know CVS/Adams have shown to much loyalty towards riders in the past,although just lately they have grown some backbone and been more ruthless.

And if Riss is not race fit for a couple of months,that takes us past the date when we can make new changes.

But not sure if that rule includes reserves.

I know its harsh on Mark,but would it jeopardize our position at the top using guests for that ammount of time.

• Like 1

Brilliant stuff from brum again and that actually is properly funny, or to quote one of brum's erudite posts from another thread he's been trolling....

The irony of the ridiculous jackanory speedway rider trolling an ex-rider is actually a bit tragic but it is brum after all I suppose, what would you expect?

He's been at it on the Leicester v Belle Vue thread and even tried to blame someone else when correctly called out for trolling, and then follows up several more childish (not my words) posts with yet another massive whoosh!

The slightly.... err no, very dim gift that keeps giving, lol!

Happy Father's Day, I hope you're getting the attention you really need, ha ha ha!

You could get stevebrum in on a 0.00 average, he looks the part even though the fastest his bike had ever gone was on the stand lol sign him up he will be a wolves leg end

You were there of course

Only brum doing the name calling?

I see it has infested the Poole thread again. Last time he gaffed with his credible fred comment this time yet more of its anti kk guff. If I pointed it out on that thread it would just turn into yet another of its troll fests.

Wish I had a pound for every thread brum has disrupted by his argumentative and name calling ways, Many have been banned for what he gets away with on here.

Why are you stirring rubbish up?

As you know it jumped on my post didn't it?

Read the thread, it is a matter of record.

Brum doesn't agree with my opinion about the horror track, I can't say I'm surprised or bothered. Instead of putting his opinion he abuses anyone with a different point of view and the thread descends into a turmoil, which is usually where you come in.

You are just about the biggest culprit for egging him on.

While pretty much everyone else tells him to wind his neck in you are usually there encouraging him, ironically when he trolls the Poole thread you just say it is 'annoying'!

Classic bystander behaviour goading brum on for you pleasure and entertainment.

Lol!

How do you know "no one agrees with that opinion"? What a ridiculous thing to post!

Unlike you I can only speak for myself and other people who have expressed an opinion and according to Facebook and Belle Vue Army there are others who agree with my opinion.

As ever your arrogance shines through in your inability to accept everyone is entitled to an opinion about the horror track just because it is different to yours.

You will be encouraged to hear that foreverblue thinks your reference to you getting me banned for reacting to your sick post about a crippled speedway rider was apparently you just defending your track, a bit like when you did a similar thing with a dead speedway rider.

I'm not falling for that again.

Exactly, I think monmore is a horror track, and back it up with incidents caused by the horror track, but brum thinks I'm attacking him when I say it.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion provided brum agrees with it.

As I said its a matter of opinion, I backed my opinion up by examples from what I've seen in person and more so on youtube, brum backed his opinion by referring to a dead speedway rider!

Steve,,,,,,,,Flange & Robert have just combined into a strange coercion,to get a responce,to which it gives them great amusement.The more you respond,the more they will do it.

Belle Vue used to be my second favourite club,but because of Flange,that as now changed my way of thinking.

• Like 2

Does anyone know which hand Riss has injured ? Even when declared generally fit to ride, he may have problems if it is his clutch hand that has suffered the damage.

Injured right hand.

Hopefully that will give him less problems then.

don't see how as only done 2h 2a.

weve been to trying to get clarity on this and as yet the bspa still do not know what is going to happen, apparently they are having a meeting tomorrow (Monday 19th) to discuss the averages situation.

Difficult one. If 3.51 is his average - he would be one hell of signing for anyone. Unforunately , I cant see the BSPA allowing it.

Difficult one. If 3.51 is his average - he would be one hell of signing for anyone. Unforunately , I cant see Ford allowing it.

Edited for accuracy :party:

Have bike, do travel.

We could ask you but we know it's all pretend.

pretend is what you do at stoke every week, face facts you talk the talk but didn't have the bottle to race.

pretend is what you do at stoke every week, face facts you talk the talk but didn't have the bottle to race.

Oh here we go again.

I'm happy to do amateur racing, that's my level no issue with that.

You on the other hand have embarrassed yourself over and over again with your claims to be an ex speedway rider.

So embarrassed that no one knows who you claim to be.

I know my level thanks. Those are the facts.

At least that's clear.