British Speedway Forum

Oh here we go again.

I'm happy to do amateur racing, that's my level no issue with that.

You on the other hand have embarrassed yourself over and over again with your claims to be an ex speedway rider.

So embarrassed that no one knows who you claim to be.

I know my level thanks. Those are the facts.

At least that's clear.

Your the one embarrassing yourself, I have seen you and it's clear your very amateur.

Your the one embarrassing yourself, I have seen you and it's clear your very amateur.

And sadly no one has seen you ride, nor believes you did.

Belittling people is clearly something that makes you happy.

Shame it's wasted here tho.

And sadly no one has seen you ride, nor believes you did.

Belittling people is clearly something that makes you happy.

Shame it's wasted here tho.

The poster who just keeps giving stevebrum wolves leg end

Edited for accuracy :party:

Think Ford will get him back somehow.Might be way off the mark.

And Steve hasn't claimed to be anything else.

Unlike you and your unsubstantiated claims to have raced world champions etc

I know which I would consider to be embarrassing...

• Like 7

For all their talk and spiteful comments, FF and R72 are happy to critise a person who they know whilst he has no clue who they are.

Yes steve doesnt help himself with his constant replying but if his name is being used so distatfully then he has a right to reply.

I was 14 years old when i joined this forumm. Back then it was a bit fun. I would not have been able to comprehend this level of point scoring and sarcastic responses.

• Like 6

For all their talk and spiteful comments, FF and R72 are happy to critise a person who they know whilst he has no clue who they are.

Yes steve doesnt help himself with his constant replying but if his name is being used so distatfully then he has a right to reply.

I was 14 years old when i joined this forumm. Back then it was a bit fun. I would not have been able to comprehend this level of point scoring and sarcastic responses.

Spot on.

Unfortunately when your name is being used for derogatory comments then i feel you have the right to respond.

Some people are easy to deal with like Starman , as we all know he isnt the sharpest tool.

But to put it simply Fred Flange is a vile little man/woman who seems to just get his kicks by following Stevebrum on every thread just to put in his comments. Yet to see he/she actually comment on anything to do with speedway. Guess he/she gets its kicks out of sitting in its room all day trolling the forum for the afore mentioned Mr Brum. Well aprt from having to pop down the local shop for a ready meal for one and a botle of wine/ lager

And we all know the lies Robert72 weaves ......again someone not really worth responding to.

Rode a bike once..........allegedly.............

• Like 2

The poster who just keeps giving stevebrum wolves leg end

Giving facts, not lies like you.

Flange is a

i disagree...........Robert72 is more descriptive of that title

Flange is just a little man/woman without a life other than to troll one person

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

If it's that I don't suffer fools gladly then you got the message.

Given your well known opinion of Stevebrum and the frequency of your posts concerning him, it would appear that you do suffer fools both gladly and often.

• Like 4

Wish I had a pound for every time you and Stevebrum use word " Troll "

I could give up work on the proceeds

Calling someone a troll is a banning offence for most forum members unless your in the untouchable group which is another reason why many fans have left the forum as its not always a fair debate with one rule for one and another for others.

Calling someone a troll is a banning offence for most forum members unless your in the untouchable group which is another reason why many fans have left the forum as its not always a fair debate with one rule for one and another for others.

Try looking up the definition of the word troll, you obviously dont have a clue.

A troll is someone who posts to inflame arguments. You know bit like when you had a pop at my family.

Name calling isnt trolling

Try looking up the definition of the word troll, you obviously dont have a clue.

A troll is someone who posts to inflame arguments. You know bit like when you had a pop at my family.

Name calling isnt trolling

Many posters have been banned for calling someone a troll, certain posters get away with it was my point not the definition of the word.

Many posters have been banned for calling someone a troll, certain posters get away with it was my point not the definition of the word.

I got banned for calling Shovlar a troll.............something i will stand by

I also got banned for calling Starman a numpty!

You get people like Fred Flange and this weird Sniffy, Govin thing who dont actually even pot about the sport and they get away with it. Anyways im leaving this thread to the Wolves fans