British Speedway Forum

Given your well known opinion of Stevebrum and the frequency of your posts concerning him, it would appear that you do suffer fools both gladly and often.

:t:

Calling someone a troll is a banning offence for most forum members unless your in the untouchable group which is another reason why many fans have left the forum as its not always a fair debate with one rule for one and another for others.

Many posters have been banned for calling someone a troll, certain posters get away with it was my point not the definition of the word.

As usual total nonsense.

Nobody is getting away with anything.

If you call someone the T word it might be because they are. So no need for any ban.

You are one of the worst anyway.

As usual the worst culprits are all over a thread.

:t:

As usual total nonsense.

Nobody is getting away with anything.

If you call someone the T word it might be because they are. So no need for any ban.

You are one of the worst anyway.

As usual the worst culprits are all over a thread.

Warning issued by Phil for Attacks on Other Contributor

Content moderated for 30 days

Ability to create content removed for 14 days.

Suspended for 14 days

Troll

I called someone a troll and You were saying stevebrum ?

Like I said its one rule for those in the admin circle like you and a different rule for others which is clear on here.

Your argumentative way and name calling is a strong reason why posters have left, you always want the last word.

Edited by robert72

Warning issued by Phil for Attacks on Other Contributor

Content moderated for 30 days

Ability to create content removed for 14 days.

Suspended for 14 days

Troll

I called someone a troll and You were saying stevebrum ?

Like I said its one rule for those in the admin circle like you and a different rule for others which is clear on here.

Your argumentative way and name calling is a strong reason why posters have left, you always want the last word.

Aaah you poor thing.

There are not rules for some and not for others in the slightest.

You have used the T word plenty and probably with no real reason. I've only called posters that word if their postings suggest they are. Thanks for confirming all I need to know.

I've been banned in the past for altering someone's post in a reply. (was meant as a laugh but hey ho).

Certain posters have been banned for being abusive and personal and deservedly so.

So no, there isn't one rule for posters like you and others like you and rules for other posters.

Can't this absolute drivel be deleted so some of us can get back to reading about Wolves rather than this irrelevant nonsense?

• Like 9

Stevebrum you really need to just rise above it bud you seem to get embroiled in nearly every thread....

Anyway back to Wolves

Am i right in thinking that if Freddie ,Masters,Jacob or Rory got injured Tai would have an average to replace any of these 4 ??

By the way this is not the start of a conspiracy just potentially a nice fall back to have because Tai told me himself that he could never ride for anyone other than Wolves in the uk now..

Edited by redandyellow

Stevebrum you really need to just rise above it bud you seem to get embroiled in nearly every thread....

Anyway back to Wolves

Am i right in thinking that if Freddie ,Masters,Jacob or Rory got injured Tai would have an average to replace any of these 4 ??

By the way this is not the start of a conspiracy just potentially a nice fall back to have because Tai told me himself that he could never ride for anyone other than Wolves in the uk now..

Nice try at attempting to get back on topic but the usual suspect keeps it going lol

I'll try again, not sure about Tai but the way our top guns have been performing I would guess his average would fit.

More concerned about the injury to Mark Riss to be honest, do we carry on with guests for the next 6 weeks or go for a more long term solution. I guess the logical solution would be Max or is there someone out there who can offer more?

• Like 1

Nice try at attempting to get back on topic but the usual suspect keeps it going lol

I'll try again, not sure about Tai but the way our top guns have been performing I would guess his average would fit.

More concerned about the injury to Mark Riss to be honest, do we carry on with guests for the next 6 weeks or go for a more long term solution. I guess the logical solution would be Max or is there someone out there who can offer more?

What is there points wise to play with ?

Also if a replacement comes in i.e clegg and hes average drops to say 3.2 that would mean once fit Riss cant come back in

I would probably keep going with guests and play safe with having riss for the play offs

Edited by redandyellow

Aaah you poor thing.

There are not rules for some and not for others in the slightest.

You have used the T word plenty and probably with no real reason. I've only called posters that word if their postings suggest they are. Thanks for confirming all I need to know.

I've been banned in the past for altering someone's post in a reply. (was meant as a laugh but hey ho).

Certain posters have been banned for being abusive and personal and deservedly so.

So no, there isn't one rule for posters like you and others like you and rules for other posters.

So why haven't you been banned for being abusive and personal about other posters you don't agree with and you just love calling people a troll ?

How many threads have you disrupted with your argumentative manner .

So why haven't you been banned for being abusive and personal about other posters you don't agree with and you just love calling people a troll ?

How many threads have you disrupted with your argumentative manner .

I've already answered that question. I call people the word who are behaving like one.

By the way you do realise you are disrupting THIS thread by being argumentative, as usual.

#bangsheadagainstwall.

FFS anymore personal battles i will be reporting were trying to discuss speedway here why dont you start your own thread and discuss it on there

• Like 2

FFS anymore personal battles i will be reporting were trying to discuss speedway here why dont you start your own thread and discuss it on there

And back off topic again, just the two of us actually trying to discuss speedway related issues by the look of it.

Back on topic, Max seems to have improved his form a bit for the Monarchs after dropping down to reserve and scoring well he's back as a second string scoring 7 or 8 per meeting.

• Like 1

Under profile.

1. Manage ignore prefs.

2. Add a new user to my list.

3. Type in user e.g. stevebrum etc.

4. Save changes.

5. Relax.

• Like 1

Under profile.

1. Manage ignore prefs.

2. Add a new user to my list.

3. Type in user e.g. stevebrum etc.

4. Save changes.

5. Relax.

There would be nothing to read if I did that lol

• Like 1

If it's that I don't suffer fools gladly then you got the message.

Nope, that wasn't it (and, incidentally, I'm taking your definition of the phrase as a figure of speech).