Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Oh we do have to be careful I had a 3 day ban here because you run to monitors lightweight

Edited by rjsj9803
  • Like 1

Oh we do have to be careful I had a 3 day ban here because you run to monitors lightweight

Nothing to do with me. Fact.

Well I won't call you a @@@@ we all know you are troll

Well I won't call you a @@@@ we all know you are troll

Says the one who admits to being banned for something. :rofl:

Try pointing the finger where it belongs.

I'll leave you to the trolling. I'm more interested in adult conversations.

No.Rather pick and choose what's available till he's fit.

The decent riders who can guest are Ellis, Starke and............Perks. Therefore I agree it is best to pick and choose on a match to match basis, ie from those available.

I like Perks and he has done well at Rye House but he is a number 7 rather than a number 6 and to have both Perks and Greaves in the team would leave us very weak.

I know its a bit of a long shot but wonder what Gino Manzares would come in on if he could get a work permit.

I understand he wants to return to the UK and it might take some arguing his average but he would be an ideal signing.

I like Perks and he has done well at Rye House but he is a number 7 rather than a number 6 and to have both Perks and Greaves in the team would leave us very weak.

I know its a bit of a long shot but wonder what Gino Manzares would come in on if he could get a work permit.

I understand he wants to return to the UK and it might take some arguing his average but he would be an ideal signing.

His PL average from 2015 was 5.43. No idea if that would need to be regraded as he failed to get a work permit for 2016 I believe?

So if if was a 6 or most likely 7 then it might be 5.8 (7.00), 4.8 (6.00) or 4.23 (5.43) for top flight conversion.

Luke Becker anyone? Looks an entertainer:-)

Don't the Yanks ride smaller tracks than tonight.If so he might be worth a look at.

Ellis Perks does ride for Wolves on Monday night. Comments on the official site suggest he may be being looked at as a longer term replacement for Mark Riss, who may still be some way off a return.

Don't the Yanks ride smaller tracks than tonight.If so he might be worth a look at.

Luke has shown he can ride the bigger tracks.

Perks is better in my eyes than any of the USA guys (Wells aside) not sure why anyone would want them over him

Luke Becker anyone? Looks an entertainer:-)

Would be a great signing but all depends what average he would be saddled with and whether he could get a work permit.

Perks is better in my eyes than any of the USA guys (Wells aside) not sure why anyone would want them over him

Perks showed on Monday night that he is no better than a number 7 and to sign him to ride at number 6 with Greaves would be a major mistake.

• Like 1