British Speedway Forum

All is clearly not well with Freddie who is struggling to win races with all his clubs and it's disappointing when he was in the form of his life just a few weeks ago. Looks like he could do with another break from riding but he won't want to waste the good position he has got into in the GP. Hope the physio work he is doing solves the problem before his personal season and Wolves season is spoiled

Don't Steve, just don't.

😂🤣. Flange is gonna need a bigger boat.

Don't Steve, just don't.

:rofl:

Poole and Leicester have taken the H word by now surely with all those crashes and complaints? ?

Such , don't tell anyone. :wink:

I would have thought Ashley Morris would have been a better option than Perks.

Have I missed something on here referring to why he wasn't considered?

Have I missed something on here referring to why he wasn't considered?

surely on form this year Perks is better than Morris?

• Like 2

surely on form this year Perks is better than Morris?

Sure.......but can he ride Monmore? Where 50% of his meetings will be.

I think Perks will do OK for us Away but his ability to ride at home will be key.

Sure.......but can he ride Monmore? Where 50% of his meetings will be.

I think Perks will do OK for us Away but his ability to ride at home will be key.

Since Cradley have been lodgers a theory has developed, which Van Straaten is expounding yet again with Perks,is that if a rider has ridden for the Spoons at Monmore then he's a good bet for a place in the Wolves team. Tom Perry & Max Clegg debunk the success of that idea. The ones who could have made a difference, Starke when he was available for instance, he prefers to hand on a plate to another team.

Personally I hope Perks is a blinding signing and I have to eat humble pie but IMO, at the moment, he's a #7 so we're back to where we were in march.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 3

Massive week for Wolves and couldn't have come at a worse time. We look very vulnerable with a week of away matches to see out.

• Like 1

Just had a look at one of the wolves fbook pages to read about woofinden and it's full of crap about cook!

unfortunately we live in a country that loves to put down our sportsmen and women, that includes the media. Cookie knows more than anyone on here that he let himself down, but he is big enough and good enough to put it behind him and move on.

Just had a look at one of the wolves fbook pages to read about woofinden and it's full of crap about cook!

I did also see the fund raising for howarth, £210 so far and there are only 1,061 members of the group, that's nearly 20p each, impressive!

They raised quite a bit for Nathan Greaves fairly recently too. Don't you get bored of constantly fishing?

• Like 1

I did also see the fund raising for howarth, £210 so far and there are only 1,061 members of the group, that's nearly 20p each, impressive!

Still more impressive than belle vue's rental payment record from last year though.

• Like 5

Have I missed something on here referring to why he wasn't considered?[/quote

Ash at no6 with max at no7 would be a better choice if the rules allow for next year.both Wolves assets and both Want to ride for Wolves.

Have I missed something on here referring to why he wasn't considered?[/quote

Ash at no6 with max at no7 would be a better choice if the rules allow for next year.both Wolves assets and both Want to ride for Wolves.

I'd have Greaves over Clegg, he provides better value for his average too.

Why is advertising fund raising for an injured rider fishing? There are probably loads of speedway fans who didn't know about it, I take it you would have preferred me not to have mentioned it?

Indeed, everyone has moved on except for some very sad wolves fans, it's just more of this.

So if you were just advertising the fund for Kyle howarth why the sarcastic comment about 1000 members and 20p each.....

And you clearly haven't moved on from last October given your complete obsession with being derogatory about everything Wolves.

• Like 1