British Speedway Forum

Why are Wolves using R/R at No 5. Surely it would be better at No 2

For the moment I presume it's because teams were declared before Masters injury ? I agree r/r at no 2 might be a better option.

• Like 1

No dates yet, draw only made today

Strange how this news has appeared today,when it was leaked weeks ago that it was Somerset V Wolves.

Edited by Tommy Sweetman

21 August isnt free - its Spoons vs Brummies.

I suspect they will save the meetings up until after the league programme has finished

Thats the impact of having "space invaders" move in.

It was pointed out to me that the 6pm start time vs Belle Vue on 28 August could be under pressure with Poole v Belle Vue arranged for 11am on the same morning!!!! If the Aces don't arrive in time do the "Spoons" go on first?

Why are Wolves using R/R at No 5. Surely it would be better at No 2

Yes I agree - I noticed that Belle Vue used it at no2 today.

Think our team manager(s) are missing a trick here. Howarth is good enough to ride in the 1st string anyway, especially at home.

Thats the impact of having "space invaders" move in.

It was pointed out to me that the 6pm start time vs Belle Vue on 28 August could be under pressure with Poole v Belle Vue arranged for 11am on the same morning!!!! If the Aces don't arrive in time do the "Spoons" go on first?

Wolves should priority on the dates. The other team are only lodgers.

Well that is very good news for Wolves.

Indeed - I suspect he won't be back for the Poole meeting on Wednesday as it's the last day of Perks' 28 day contract but should be available after that.