British Speedway Forum

Indeed - I suspect he won't be back for the Poole meeting on Wednesday as it's the last day of Perks' 28 day contract but should be available after that.

Then hopefully we can start to get a head of steam up as we head towards the play-offs...............................................................................

• Like 1

Riss has apparently been practising at Perry Barr tonight.

Riding for Edinburgh on Friday I think too.

He was, put a video up on my FB.

• Like 1

Just seen that Leicester vs Wolves has been brought forward 24 hours to Friday 1st Sept.

Good news that Edinburgh aren't riding, so fingers crossed for a full team!

• Like 1

Which one of your FB accounts though Steve

:rofl:

Contrary to the one man belief you will only ever find one account. :t:

Just seen that Leicester vs Wolves has been brought forward 24 hours to Friday 1st Sept.

Jesus wept ! That will be a rarity.

Boycott the meeting in protest!

Don't worry, it will make a contrast to Swindon away the night before on the 31st. No Schlein, Greaves or Howarth. Or Masters presumably.

Don't worry, it will make a contrast to Swindon away the night before on the 31st. No Schlein, Greaves or Howarth. Or Masters presumably.

Absolute farce how Champ & Prem teams ride on the same night, even more so when you consider that the lower league team getting priority.

Sums up how badly organised the sport in the UK is when it's Guests galore for so many meetings.

Edited by Perton Wolf
  • Like 1

“He’s got talent and I believe some of the criticism of him on social media has been very unfair. He’s been riding in a very difficult position in the team and I wouldn’t hesitate to work with him again'.

CVS about Perks on the O/S. Who put him in that position you ****.

When you want to deflect from a poor decision, blame the internet.

Edited by Wolfsbane

Hes got talent and I believe some of the criticism of him on social media has been very unfair. Hes been riding in a very difficult position in the team and I wouldnt hesitate to work with him again'.

Since he came in to replace Riss,think he's scored 12 points from 7 meetings.OK he's tried hard,and had bad luck with his engine's.But those figures speak for themselves.

Hes got talent and I believe some of the criticism of him on social media has been very unfair. Hes been riding in a very difficult position in the team and I wouldnt hesitate to work with him again'.

Not sure it was a bad decision, who else was there on a sub 4 average to choose from?

Not sure it was a bad decision, who else was there on a sub 4 average to choose from?

Guests.

Riss 6 + 1 from 5 riding at #2 including 0 from a TR for Headinbra @ Sheffield yesterday.