British Speedway Forum

Terrace talk last night suggested Jacob Thorssell would miss Kings Lynn at home on May 1st. This is supported on the European Championship forum pages that Swedish authorities have nominated him for a qualifier in Hungary on that day!

I presume no guest cover is allowed?

Should this fixture be rearranged and let the squatters run at 7:30pm that night instead of the double header at 6pm?

yes heard that too, and appears correct.

Absolutely we must re arrange the fixture just like Poole have done in the past claiming it 'hurts their business', seems absolutely fair.

Anyone have any idea who it was practicing after the meeting last night?

Ryan Douglas.

yes heard that too, and appears correct.

Absolutely we must re arrange the fixture just like Poole have done in the past claiming it 'hurts their business', seems absolutely fair.

Ryan Douglas.

I had to laugh last night. A few wolves fans getting excited that schlein was practicing after the meeting thinking he's in to replace skornicki.

Then I burst their bubble and told them it was Ryan Douglas. Their faces dropped. 😂😂

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

I had to laugh last night. A few wolves fans getting excited that schlein was practicing after the meeting thinking he's in to replace skornicki.

Then I burst their bubble and told them it was Ryan Douglas. Their faces dropped.

Changes will make us stronger once the averages change. Not before. So I'm fine with that. :t:

This is on Facebook. Put on by Adan Skornicki Looking for new team place in UK.

Getting new engine today then practice and test . Hope to be back racing very soon.

This is on Facebook. Put on by Adan Skornicki Looking for new team place in UK.

Getting new engine today then practice and test . Hope to be back racing very soon.

Interesting comment underneath.

'........No loyalty at wolves they just hire and fire wenever they want it's shocking....'

:o:o:rofl:

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

Interesting comment underneath.

'........No loyalty at wolves they just hire and fire wenever they want it's shocking....'

:o:o:rofl:

loyalty wins you nothing in this game.

I bet the person who wrote that enjoyed celebrating a title win last year

• Like 4

I'll reserve judgement till I see the change/s... however, if its just a straight swap its a calamity.

The potential was there for something along the lines of 1: Lindgren 2: Howarth 3: Proctor/Schlein 4: Thorssell 5: Masters 6: Skornicki 7: Clegg when the averages changed. A title winning side in my eyes.

A straight swap would do nothing to solve the problem and mean we still won't win any away matches.

• Like 2

Skornicki has been released. CVS will look to find him a Championship club. Interesting they say that he was using a test engine which they weren't aware off + he has stated getting a new engine. So obviously that new motor hasn't worked. I guess releasing Skornicki so early means they have a bigger average to work with.

Skornicki has been released. CVS will look to find him a Championship club. Interesting they say that he was using a test engine which they weren't aware off + he has stated getting a new engine. So obviously that new motor hasn't worked. I guess releasing Skornicki so early means they have a bigger average to work with.

It means they have less to work with.

Everyone knew the engine he had been trying?

His motor sounded horrendous both on Friday and last night.

Welcome Proctor. Certainly strengthen's wolves

His motor sounded horrendous both on Friday and last night.

Welcome Proctor. Certainly strengthen's wolves

It does absolutely nothing to help us at all.

We'll still be whipping boys away from home as we are carrying two reserves and unless Thorssell replicates his home form, we won't be winning anywhere.

Skornicki scored 7 at Rye and we still got hammered.

If that's the change, they've blown it.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

presuming can bring in a rider of an average up to 7.28 with team building still up to 50 points as new averages not out yet ?

Douglas has a current championship average of 7.18 was practising after the meeting.

Schlein has an average of 7.17

Douglas as not been scoring that well so no better than Skornicki Proctor might do ok but we need to change the reserves as well.