British Speedway Forum

And don't bother 'getting there early' :D

Just about to start out,want to be sure i dont miss the start.Bet the queue,s are down to the Bilston Rd. :lol::D .

In all honesty,after the first leg result they should have let everybody in for a tenner(especiallywith BT,s, first live coverage at Poole)

• Like 2

i hope you'll be sampling the delights of the Great Western then

don't know wolves at all really so no idea where this is. currently chucking darts in a hungry horse. not quite what I had in mind, well pub wise anyway.

don't know wolves at all really so no idea where this is. currently chucking darts in a hungry horse. not quite what I had in mind, well pub wise anyway.

For next time then. If you are in the sunbeam (hungry horse), walk down to train station. There is a subway in the left hand corner. Down the stairs and turn right. Keep walking straight till you come to the pub. Worth it.

• Like 2

Howarth seems to have hit a rough patch of form lately at Monmore when compared to his impressive early season start, hopefully he can get back to that sort of form soon.

Howarth seems to have hit a rough patch of form lately at Monmore when compared to his impressive early season start, hopefully he can get back to that sort of form soon.

This was posted after he beat the Kings Lynn number 1 from the back in heat one yes?

Anyone know when is the draw for the semis of the KO Cup?

This was posted after he beat the Kings Lynn number 1 from the back in heat one yes?

Already been done, we've got Somerset.

Compared to the start of the season, still a slight rough patch. But hey ho I guess going off the result of 1 heat is better evidence ;) His away scores have been great though so maybe Monmore doesn't quite suit him like Sheffield does which is understandable.

Already been done, we've got Somerset.

Excellent - another visit to Oak Tree Arena to look forward to :D

Provided everyone agrees with brum and his uncle, ironically neither regulars at monmore, then there's a chance the likes of waiheke, pinny and Gavan will go away.

Won't happen, unless they get a ban..

Careful what you say about stevebum

Won't happen, unless they get a ban..

no one needs to get a ban so long as they aren't abusive and personal. Nice of you to monitor a Wolves thread. Aren't you neglecting your Poole ones? You know how you like to tell people to stick to their own threads?? I'd never be that rude of course. :t:

Careful what you say about stevebum

No one has to be careful at all. So long as you don't make attacking remarks I certainly have no issue. Nor would anyone else.

Perks for Mr Riss?

No.Rather pick and choose what's available till he's fit.

No.Rather pick and choose what's available till he's fit.

The decent riders who can guest are Ellis, Starke and............Perks. Therefore I agree it is best to pick and choose on a match to match basis, ie from those available.

Thats Howarth. Goes through good and bad spellls. Just keep your fingers crossed the good spell is during the play-offs and you're laughing.