Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Would be a great signing but all depends what average he would be saddled with and whether he could get a work permit.

Perks showed on Monday night that he is no better than a number 7 and to sign him to ride at number 6 with Greaves would be a major mistake.

Don't think anyone could think otherwise to be fair
  • Like 1

Perks looked on Monday like he'd never seen the track before despite spending a year there last season.

what is more worrying he didn't adapt during the meeting either just kept trying the same lines.

His PL average from 2015 was 5.43. No idea if that would need to be regraded as he failed to get a work permit for 2016 I believe?

So if if was a 6 or most likely 7 then it might be 5.8 (7.00), 4.8 (6.00) or 4.23 (5.43) for top flight conversion.

A comment on the Swindon thread says Musielak has been resigned on his old average.

If that is the case maybe we could make a case to resign Gino on his old PL average which would convert nicely :D

• Like 2

His PL average from 2015 was 5.43. No idea if that would need to be regraded as he failed to get a work permit for 2016 I believe?

So if if was a 6 or most likely 7 then it might be 5.8 (7.00), 4.8 (6.00) or 4.23 (5.43) for top flight conversion.

I thought they were dividing by 1.2?

I thought they were dividing by 1.2?

Depends who you are, who you ride or rode for.

KK has had his 'new average' altered to a completely different figure but probably based on part by his starting average. Zengota, despite coming in on a 1.4 conversion now reverts to his former average whilst Musielak also comes back on his last top flight average.

IF they are using the 1.2 converter for existing 2nd tier averages then Gino should be on 4.53 for the top flight.

Be interesting to see which average Richie is using for Poole !

Could be losing our lodgers.Cradley have​ submitted plans for a proposed site in Oldbury (Sandwell).Good Luck.

• Like 2

Sandwell Spoons or Oldbury 'Ommers sounds good from a Wolves perspective

Sandwell Spoons or Oldbury 'Ommers sounds good from a Wolves perspective

Bugger off out of Monmore sounds better.😂

• Like 2

Peter Adams making reference to fans not coming through the gates...

Klindt sold.

Musielak sold.

Masters not purchased when he was avaiable.

• Like 1

Peter Adams making reference to fans not coming through the gates...

Klindt sold.

Musielak sold.

Masters not purchased when he was avaiable.

Where was Adams saying this Please?

Where was Adams saying this Please?

Radio WM commentators made reference to an interview with him earlier in the week on Radio WM.

Radio WM commentators made reference to an interview with him earlier in the week on Radio WM.

Thanks I must have missed that