British Speedway Forum

Lindgren

Masters

Thorsell

Harris

Clegg

Fill the rest id say

Now he is back in SGP will Freddie Lindgren be so keen to take on a full EL season, also, Lindgren is bound to ride in Sweden and Poland, if the Poles carry out their threat of riders only riding in two leagues then that would stop Lindgrens return to Wolves.

Lindgren in 2016 rides in Poland's second tier, not the Extraliga. So it does not apply. He has ridden in three countries' leagues for years.

Now he is back in SGP will Freddie Lindgren be so keen to take on a full EL season, also, Lindgren is bound to ride in Sweden and Poland, if the Poles carry out their threat of riders only riding in two leagues then that would stop Lindgrens return to Wolves.

Lindgren has rode for us for 14 years consecutively now I think. Can't see that suddenly stopping soon.

I personally wouldn't go anywhere near Scott Nicholls. A great rider in his time, but his average is only heading one way now. His limitations were cruelly exposed over both legs of the Grand Final - to be replaced by Joe Jacobs in your last programmed ride, when your team needs a 5-1 to keep the meeting alive, says it all.

Yes you might be right to be fair, only really mentioned him because he's good around the Green. Seemed to seriously lack speed over the 2 legs.

Lol, I was trying to make a serious point as he's seemed not as sharp this season in some GPs but OK.

And thats without the British league burning him out. :lol:

A tweet popped up prior to monday's match wishing Wolves luck from Tobiasz Musielak. Now he's riding in the Olympique next week.

if the Poles carry out their threat of riders only riding in two leagues then that would stop Lindgrens return to Wolves.

If Lindgren stays with Lokomotiv Daugavpils as he has been with for the past 2 years in the Polish 2nd Division I don't believe he would be affected by any such ruling. However I can see him giving the BEL a break to concentrate on GP's again.

Edited by Col

Lindgren has rode for us for 14 years consecutively now I think. Can't see that suddenly stopping soon.

Yes you might be right to be fair, only really mentioned him because he's good around the Green. Seemed to seriously lack speed over the 2 legs.

His form at Monmore has been patchy in the last couple of seasons.

Edited by mb1990

In your humble opinion. I think he is a great ambassador for speedway, does a lot for charity, a great speedway rider and a thoroughly nice chap (although I don't like his tattoos but I can live with that).

Fully agree with you Steve0. I have enjoyed watching him in the EL this season and bringing a bit of theatre to the sport. Lets face it - it needs it!!

I'd take Woffy at Coventry in a heat beat. Never really wanted Ward at Coventry. Both not the nicest of people but Woffy is just a bit petty, never actually done any harm to anyone.

I'd take Woffy at Coventry in a heat beat. Never really wanted Ward at Coventry. Both not the nicest of people but Woffy is just a bit petty, never actually done any harm to anyone.

Unlucky for you then :D

What do - Harris, Masters, Thorsell, Musielak, Clegg (ELD) come to?

1. Fredrik Lindgren 7.21

2. Sam Masters 7.18

3. Jacob Thorsell 7.06

4. Tai Woffinden 7.03

5. Chris Harris 6.58

6. Max Clegg 4.15/Kyle Howarth (If the EDL averages get set to 4.00 for start of season/Ludvig Lindgren 4.34

7. Ashley Morris 3.00

Total 42.21/42.06/42.40

Assuming the limit and current averages will stay the same, I know probably unrealistic, but what a team

What do - Harris, Masters, Thorsell, Musielak, Clegg (ELD) come to?

Harris 6.58, Masters 7.18, Thorsell 7.06, Musielak 4.53 and Clegg 4.15 so it would be 29.50 leaving 13 points for final 2 riders

he had 1 season out.

If Lindgren stays with Lokomotiv Daugavpils as he has been with for the past 2 years in the Polish 2nd Division I don't believe he would be affected by any such ruling. However I can see him giving the BEL a break to concentrate on GP's again.

He took a year out from the EL a few years back and it didn't work so can't see him making the same mistake again.

Can see it being this years team swapping Tai and PK for Harris and Nicholls

I hope not