British Speedway Forum

End of Season Speedway Celebration last night including 'Parrys International Wolves' Stars Fredrik Lindgren, Peter Karlsson, Jacob Thorssell, Kyle Howarth, Sam Masters and Team Manager Peter Adams - Hosted by Mr Dave!

Oh wheres Tai??

htuwe0.jpg

• Like 3

End of Season Speedway Celebration last night including 'Parrys International Wolves' Stars Fredrik Lindgren, Peter Karlsson, Jacob Thorssell, Kyle Howarth, Sam Masters and Team Manager Peter Adams - Hosted by Mr Dave!

Oh wheres Tai??

htuwe0.jpg

Perhaps he was taking the picture.

Perhaps he was in Poland on business and flying back in today

Edited by INCOGNITO

Where were Clegg & Howarth?

Where were Clegg & Howarth?

If you dont know what Howarth looks like hes sat 3rd in on right side of the table.

Clegg was outside trying to convince Woffy that he really was a member of the team and that he could come in.

(Come on in Woffy every one knows ringers are part of the sport these days.Come in and have a cup of tea) :wink:

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 1

Was Clegg not riding for his national league team that night? Or was it Edinburgh? O.o I can't remember :P

Oh wheres Tai??

htuwe0.jpg

Polishing his winners medal
  • Like 2

What a wage tab to find each week. You'd need double the crowd pay that. However, I reality, a line up as such would not happen. Nice thought for you though.

Just a thought :P lol, a fantasy more like, if British speedway was healthy, it'd be realistic, but it's been run dry :( How about swapping Woffinden for Howarth and Morris for Ludvig then? Leaving...

1. Fredrik Lindgren 7.21

2. Ludvig Lindgren 4.34 (Or Musielak? 4.53 Skornicki 6.66?)

3. Chris Harris 6.58

4. Jacob Thorsell 7.06

5. Sam Masters 7.18

6. Kyle Howarth 4.00 (Whatever the averages end up being)

7. Max Clegg 3.00 (Whatever the averages end up being)

A LOT cheaper I'd think and strong enough to repeat 2016's success in my opinion

Edited by Dandelion

Harris, Masters, Thorsell & Clegg should start the Wolves team building process, if they can fit Lindgren in great. Not sure I'd be that bothered about resigning Howarth.

Harris, Masters, Thorsell & Clegg should start the Wolves team building process, if they can fit Lindgren in great. Not sure I'd be that bothered about resigning Howarth.

Howarth wasnt great at BV but he put in some real strong performances leading up the final. Id hope he could be fitted in at number 2.

Just a thought :P lol, a fantasy more like, if British speedway was healthy, it'd be realistic, but it's been run dry :( How about swapping Woffinden for Howarth and Morris for Ludvig then? Leaving...

1. Fredrik Lindgren 7.21

2. Ludvig Lindgren 4.34 (Or Musielak? 4.53 Skornicki 6.66?)

3. Chris Harris 6.58

4. Jacob Thorsell 7.06

5. Sam Masters 7.18

6. Kyle Howarth 4.00 (Whatever the averages end up being)

7. Max Clegg 3.00 (Whatever the averages end up being)

A LOT cheaper I'd think and strong enough to repeat 2016's success in my opinion

And which of these will be replaced by Woffinden a couple of weeks before the playoffs next season?

And which of these will be replaced by Woffinden a couple of weeks before the playoffs next season?

Its a lottery bit like which rider will become "ill/injured" (pick at convenience) at Poole

• Like 4