British Speedway Forum

Quick maths says that doesn't fit. Howe is about 6.5.

I'd certainly be looking at Schlein for Thorsell. Then have Ash Morris or Adam Roynon at reserve.

Howe is 4.80, according to him anyway.

Edited by BWitcher

Howe is 4.80, according to him anyway.

I'll be 4.80 when averages change Edited by dhr
  • Like 3

I'll be 4.80 when averages change

This has passed me by.

How does this work?

If this side releases Thorssell good luck for the season.For the life of me why is he getting singled out he stays in on home form alone.There are three riders there who could be replaced but for me if Thorssell was released you would then be vulnerable at home.

Before 1.4 conversion? Or is that an old pl average?

I don't know, dhr is the man himself, he's posted above he's 4.80 after averages change, which alters things a little.

However, it may be possible for Wolves to bring him in for one of the reserves?

If this side releases Thorssell good luck for the season.For the life of me why is he getting singled out he stays in on home form alone.There are three riders there who could be replaced but for me if Thorssell was released you would then be vulnerable at home.

Totally agree, there's no chance of him being released anyway so it's irrelevant

In my humble opinion, the 3 Heat Leaders will remain in place. The only change I could foresee in the main body of the team would be Adam Skornicki if he doesn't pick up points pretty quick. The worrying thing is that with Belle Vue home and away, and Harris and Nicholls here with Rye House followed by Kings Lynn, there are a number of tough meetings over the next few weeks and points will have to be battled for....

Now even if there were changes.... Skornicki, Clegg and Greaves give Wolves 13.82 points at the minute with 0.06 left over gives a total of 13.88. I'm not sure what happens with the averages after they change but who could you bring in realistically that would improve things at the mo???

Three riders who do well round Monmore are Ricky Wells, Ty Proctor and Rory Schlein but Ricky's average is higher than Sqora's. Rory Schlein is slightly less but doesn't leave much to play with for the reserves. Ty Proctor is hit and miss on 6.68 but potentially worth a shout...

I'll be 4.80 when averages change

How is your dad David? He doesn't come in to deliver to us anymore - is he still working?

In my humble opinion, the 3 Heat Leaders will remain in place. The only change I could foresee in the main body of the team would be Adam Skornicki if he doesn't pick up points pretty quick.

Like paid 8 from four at Rye House you mean?

Like paid 8 from four at Rye House you mean?

Yes exactly, and he did say he was feeling pretty sore after racing at Rye House due to his shoulder injury he got at PKs meeting and nearly pulled out of Monday, just give the guy some time to get over it and then judge him on a fully fit Sqora

And Klindt puts in a match winning performance again as the Pirates edge out the Aces at Wimbourne road, while the Wolves tail keeps wagging LOL, how predictable. Hats off to Howarth, I thought he was second worst signing after Skornicki, but he's been your star performer so far.

I don't know, dhr is the man himself, he's posted above he's 4.80 after averages change, which alters things a little.

However, it may be possible for Wolves to bring him in for one of the reserves?

Schlein and Howe for thorssel and clegg? On form so far that is strengthening, though both those current riders should be performing better.

Schlein definitely value on that average.

And Klindt puts in a match winning performance again as the Pirates edge out the Aces at Wimbourne road, while the Wolves tail keeps wagging LOL, how predictable. Hats off to Howarth, I thought he was second worst signing after Skornicki, but he's been your star performer so far.

What has Klindt got to do with this season's Wolves team? He is not riding for Wolves and was never going to.