British Speedway Forum

What has Klindt got to do with this season's Wolves team? He is not riding for Wolves and was never going to.

well according to Col even though Klindt has stated he didn't want to and had no intention of riding for Wolves this season we should have signed him in the 1-7. and that is why it's constantly bought up by him every 7 or so posts on this topic

• Like 1

In my opinion it would be utterly ridiculous to release Thorsell. A match for most riders in the world at Monmore and his away performances will improve this season I'm sure. Getting better all the time and I would like to see him in the Wolves team for years to come.

If we are going to release one of the top 5 it would have to be Skornicki, but I think we will just see changes at reserve.

• Like 2

Would be crazy to let Thorssell go. Would make no sense at all.

• Like 3

Does anybody know if Stefan Neilson's average would fit for Clegg? Rode well at Monmore tonight and beat Clegg multiple times with relative ease.

Plenty of 2 pointers available to replace Greaves too. This has to be done quickly because these 2 are going to cost us a lot of meetings unfortunately.

Does anybody know if Stefan Neilson's average would fit for Clegg? Rode well at Monmore tonight and beat Clegg multiple times with relative ease.

Plenty of 2 pointers available to replace Greaves too. This has to be done quickly because these 2 are going to cost us a lot of meetings unfortunately.

Just don't get (and have said so before so this isn't bandwagon jumping) why on earth Greaves was brought back into top league speedway again this season! I don't profess to be an expert about speedway, but from witnessing his previous "attempts" at riding at the top level, it has been obvious to even me, that he is, always has been and always will be, a million miles away from ever being an Elite league quality rider, even at number 7!.

Wolves have got to replace him now as he is going to cost them big time in any close meetings.

All Stefan did was beat the other 3 reserves which reading all these post doesn't sound that hard. Yes would improve team a bit but not much 7 rides as well.

All Stefan did was beat the other 3 reserves which reading all these post doesn't sound that hard. Yes would improve team a bit but not much 7 rides as well.

He was in the mix the whole time and was just beaten on the line by Thorssell which is brilliant at home. Much better than the 2 reserves you currently have who never look like scoring much at all and that's even at home

Just don't get (and have said so before so this isn't bandwagon jumping) why on earth Greaves was brought back into top league speedway again this season! I don't profess to be an expert about speedway, but from witnessing his previous "attempts" at riding at the top level, it has been obvious to even me, that he is, always has been and always will be, a million miles away from ever being an Elite league quality rider, even at number 7!.

Wolves have got to replace him now as he is going to cost them big time in any close meetings.

Nathan always seems to bottle it at the first bend even when he makes a decent start and then can't seem to generate any speed to pass. He was using a GTR engine last night and we all know how well that works for Freddie

It'll be a shame for whoever has to go however something needs to be done but more importantly, something needs to be done FAST.

• Like 2

bring in ash morris at no6 and drop max to no7,max has been thrown in as a leading reserve too soon.Them two ride superb together and are BOTH Wolves assets.Unfortunately nathen has got as good as he is getting,Ive no idea of the new rules as far as the averages go but most will have lowered theres apart from kyle Howarth who is flying right now.

Edited by bigred

It was more the fact he was battling with the Wolves top 5 which is pretty good at home.

Clegg didn't look like he could battle his way out of a paper bag last night.

It'll be a shame for whoever has to go however something needs to be done but more importantly, something needs to be done FAST.

Disagree to be honest.

It simply needs to be worked that at the first set of averages we can replace Greaves with Howe. That turns us into a title contending team in my opinion.

Is it 42 or 40 the averages change too?

We currently total 39.61 (on new averages).. which would give us 2.39 if it changes to 42.. We need 2.80 to get Howe in for a 2.00 Greaves. Only need to drop a tad...

Edited by BWitcher

Disagree to be honest.

It simply needs to be worked that at the first set of averages we can replace Greaves with Howe. That turns us into a title contending team in my opinion.

Is it 42 or 40 the averages change too?

We currently total 39.61 (on new averages).. which would give us 2.39 if it changes to 42.. We need 2.80 to get Howe in for a 2.00 Greaves. Only need to drop a tad...

That's fast enough! :D

It's 42 apparently until they change their minds.

Edited by Wolfsbane

That's fast enough! :D

It's 42 apparently until they change their minds.

Ok, just a bit of tinkering then and we can do it!

• Like 1

Ok, just a bit of tinkering then and we can do it!

Tinkering :D