British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NickRushbrook

Lakeside 2017

Yeah come on move this to the national league section so everyone can sleep easy

Are we definitely in the National League then?

Only a few weeks down the line since the BSPA Meeting, Standartenführer Cook still hasnt told us.

Maybe he is saving up the grand announcement until the dinner & dance tonight?

He truly is an utter bastion of communication.

• Like 1

Are we definitely in the National League then?

Only a few weeks down the line since the BSPA Meeting, Standartenführer Cook still hasnt told us.

Maybe he is saving up the grand announcement until the dinner & dance tonight?

He truly is an utter bastion of communication.

I would imagine you will find out if we are going to be in the National league at the AGM. Do you know who else is in the league?

I thought it was a given we are now a NL club?

Don't count your chickens, it could still be cycle speedway.

• Like 1

Your constant slating of VOR and anyone else who dares to post a negative comment is quite tiresome.

So, it's OK then for VOR to describe those who disagree with him as (and I quote) " Happy Clappy Automatons " but nobody is allowed to challenge what he says ?

Sorry, but if someone posts something on a discusdion forum they are entitled to have it challenged.

Pleased that Kim Nilsson won 'Rider of the season'.

Wonder how many by?

Only I must have registered my vote around 200 times over the past few weeks. :)

Yep, that's right........Lakeside can't even arrange a polling vote properly!

I wonder what pearls of wisdom Mr. Cook shared with the audience? No doubt Speedway Star will reveal all to the 'hoi polloi'.

Even the traffic on the M25 can't account for the lack of news by now, can it? Is it bad? :neutral:

• Like 2

Yeah come on move this to the national league section so everyone can sleep easy

There is a National League thread already running.

Wonder how many by?

Only I must have registered my vote around 200 times over the past few weeks. :)

I wonder what pearls of wisdom Mr. Cook shared with the audience? No doubt Speedway Star will reveal all to the 'hoi polloi'.

Since you have previously said you don't belive the reasons given so far no reason why you should believe anything else that's said, so not much point in you bother about any more information if you are not going to believe anything, which according to you is, in your words "utter BS anyway".

However, apart from Cooks interview with the update there were some interesting interviews with others:-

Peter Thorogood (former promoter) was asked which rider he liked having in his team the best. Answer " I liked them all, we all got on very well in those days but if I had to pick one it would be Neil Middleditch, and if you asked Neil he would say his time at Arena was amongst his happiest times as a rider.

Various riders and ex- riders were asked who was the best rider they rode with Answers:-

Paul Hurry :- Mark Loram

Colin White :- Sam Ermolenko

Troy Pratt: Greg Hancock

Lewis Bridger:- Nicki Pedersn

Lewi Kerr:-Nils Kristian Iveson

Rob Mear :- " The Late Great Lee Richardson." ( Robs words)

Kelvin was asked who he considered to be the toughest opponents to beat .Answer :- "Hans Neilson , who left very little racing room and Nicki Pedersen."

Ah Chalky White and Troy, a blast from the past from happier times when I would drive to Arena even if it was pouring with rain even though I knew I would not likely see much if any racing, the days before those that run the sport started to turn me against it.

• Like 1

Wonder how many by?

Why would you want to ruin the vote for genuine supporters......sad
  • Like 1

Why would you want to ruin the vote for genuine supporters......sad

Probably tells you all you need to know about him.