British Speedway Forum

Suppose someone should start this topic!

Priority one for me would be to get Bellego back. The one big plus for me this year. Would have Skidmore and JBA back, think there is much more to come from JBA.

Busch started off well but tailed off a bit - he did have bike problems though so I would be tempted to give him another shot.

In an ideal world, would love to see Branford at reserve and also Mikkel Andersen but unlikely I know!

rumours are points limit getting dropped to 40.00

2 possible teams

1 Bellego 7.63

2 Tobias 5.00

3 Hansen 6.25

4 JBA 6.32

5 Berge 6.91

6 Branford 4.60

7 ??? 3.00

1 Bellego 7.63

2 Tobias 5.00

3 JBA 6.32

4 Sarjeant 5.80

5 Jørgensen 7.45

6 Branford 4.60

7 ??? 3.00

Edited by BenR195

Lasse Bjerre?

More chance of me riding I think

Whilst acknowledging that this is a pointless exercise (Sorry Son!) I'll go along with it as regards some of those named so far:-

Bellego - Yes please.

JBA - Yes please.

Busch - Yes please.

Skidmore - Probably. He's popular and seems to have no problem with 'Da Management'. Inconsistent though which is a shame because I actually believe he's a better rider than he thinks he is - if you know what I mean.

Jorgensen - Oh how I'd love him in a Bears race jacket. Should have happened 2 years ago.

Hansen - Good signing for someone. Don't think it will be the Bears though!

Berge (2016) - Yes please.

Berge (2015) - No thanks.

Sarjeant - No thanks. Didn't see his last (and best) match at the STMP but statistically is very poor round Redcar and we really should be concentrating next year on building a team which can at least win all our home meetings - and I could do without all the restarts.

Branford - Unsure. Statistically weak again round the STMP but has fared better in his last few meeting here this year. Would probably also have proved a better number 6 than those that we used this year.

Bjerre - I'd have him back (honest). But as it appears to be 3 against 1 common sense says it isn't going to happen. He's a steal for someone.

Others not mentioned.

Bach - Ain't gonna happen - only came back to Britain so far as I can see due to the money dangled in front of him by Glasgow and as everyone knows.... However one of the best riders of the STMP without a doubt.

Wells - If the worst happens at Workington (and I'm certainly not wishing it on them - exactly the opposite) would be a good signing. Good value round the STMP (apart from 3 poor meetings)

Jensen - Possibility again dependant on Workington's status. Decent performer.

Proctor - Now (as I understand it) we can again apply for Visa's would be a no-brainer. But as he's already stated that a return to Redcar would be 'a step back' can we really see it happening?

David Howe - scores well at the STMP and has a high regard of 'Da Management'. Seems to have difficulty negotiating Scotch Corner though.

Jason Doyle - Whatever happened to him? Used to ride the STMP brilliantly! I understand there may be some questions regarding fitness!

Cheers

Boothers

Edited by Boothers

If Worky do not restart (I hope they do ) the only one we will sign is Roynon !!

Adam has had a good season and no crashes . looked more like his old self .

but will he come back after the cries of judas from the bears fans were aimed at him . i dont think so .

Edited by jenga

David Howe - scores well at the STMP and has a high regard of 'Da Management'. Seems to have difficulty negotiating Scotch Corner though.

Cheers

Boothers

David Howe has retired. He has already said on Twitter he'd like to do just one or two meetings (speedway) next year, but is prob going to do grasstrack.

David Howe has retired. He has already said on Twitter he'd like to do just one or two meetings (speedway) next year, but is prob going to do grasstrack.

Sorry I forgot to put a smiley face on the last two. Thought it would be obvious that my tongue was so far in my cheek that it was licking my earlobe.

• Like 2

Sorry I forgot to put a smiley face on the last two. Thought it would be obvious that my tongue was so far in my cheek that it was licking my earlobe.

And here was me getting excited about Jason Doyle signing !! :t:

1. Simon Stead 8.39

2. Tobias Busch 5.00

3. Hugh Skidmore 6.84

4. Jonas B Andersen 6.32

5. David Bellego 7.63

6. Rob Branford 4.60

7. 3.00??? Lee Payne again? (Or Richard Hall 3.53) If the 3.00 reserve gets dropped

OR

1. Simon Stead 8.39

2. Tobias Busch 5.00

3. Jonas B Andersen 6.32

4. Ulrich Ostergaard 7.23

5. David Bellego 7.63

6. Rob Branford 4.60

7. Lee Payne 3.00 (Maybe give Basford a shot at the beginning of the season and if he doesn't work out bring in another?) He seems to have done ok in the NL, and he's local to Redcar

1. Simon Stead 8.39

2. Tobias Busch 5.00

3. Hugh Skidmore 6.84

4. Jonas B Andersen 6.32

5. David Bellego 7.63

6. Rob Branford 4.60

7. 3.00??? Lee Payne again? (Or Richard Hall 3.53) If the 3.00 reserve gets dropped

OR

1. Simon Stead 8.39

2. Tobias Busch 5.00

3. Jonas B Andersen 6.32

4. Ulrich Ostergaard 7.23

5. David Bellego 7.63

6. Rob Branford 4.60

7. Lee Payne 3.00 (Maybe give Basford a shot at the beginning of the season and if he doesn't work out bring in another?) He seems to have done ok in the NL, and he's local to Redcar

I seriously doubt Stead going to Redcar and I believe Branford will continue with Rye House.

I seriously doubt Stead going to Redcar and I believe Branford will continue with Rye House.

I agree with both of them things, but Redcar need a number 1, also I've always thought Branford would stick with Rye House but he seems popular at Redcar

Redcar have confirmed they made a profit last season with one of the worst teams in Teesside history. So same again from the idiots in charge.

Bellego wont be back, if Berwick or Sheffield show any interest.

Skidmore, Anderson and Busch will most likely be back.

Jorgenson will be our big hope for number one, otherwise probably be Anderson as Bjerre wont be back after his falling out.

Payne is cheap so he will be back too - but Banford won't be as we can get a loan fee.