British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

I'm not surprised. :o Hope it's not too bad.

Great news that this desperately needed work is happening. All the best to the new Lions promotion on a successful outcome for better racing

The new management have done the club proud. They have only been running the show for a few months and more has been achieved, not only with the track but also with giving the fans some much need future hope. Well done keep up the good work.

• Like 2

The new management have done the club proud. They have only been running the show for a few months and more has been achieved, not only with the track but also with giving the fans some much need future hope. Well done keep up the good work.

The proof will be in the pudding!

Any idea on when we'll be getting a team manager? Would undo some of the huge steps forward the new owners have made if Norrie Allen remains in charge

• Like 1

Norrie will 100% not be in charge of team affairs if i was a betting man I would look at someone like Jack Lee or Marc Bates who have both held the position under Damien's ownership at Sheffield.

Any idea on when we'll be getting a team manager? Would undo some of the huge steps forward the new owners have made if Norrie Allen remains in charge

• Like 2

When it was on the cards for a while it was said that Olle Allen would be a good man for the job as he has put in a lot of time with the Youngsters And I think he could be a big choice (after all he was a rider himself) Thats if he wanted the job ????

• Like 1

Latest pictures of track on @SpeedwayLions courtesy of Steve Dixon Photos. Hope this ok to show on here.

The actual tweet has three more photos

C5m9WUOWMAUSzzh.jpg

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 3

Latest pictures of track on @SpeedwayLions courtesy of Steve Dixon Photos. Hope this ok to show on here.

The actual tweet has three more photos

C5m9WUOWMAUSzzh.jpg

Great progress on the track but seems as though Storm Doris did some damage to stands and pits areas.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

May be a bit unfair on the riders but heyy ...

Kevin Wolbert or Danny King ?

Andzjej Lebedevs or Jason Garrity / Kenneth Bjerre ?

Eric Riss or Josh Bates ?

Might also see a few ex Bees fans make the trip to BP each week also .....

Cheers

May be a bit unfair on the riders but heyy ...

Kevin Wolbert or Danny King ?

Andzjej Lebedevs or Jason Garrity / Kenneth Bjerre ?

Eric Riss or Josh Bates ?

Might also see a few ex Bees fans make the trip to BP each week also .....

Cheers

Wolbert

Garrity

Riss

The latest photos of the track are looking good, can really see that its going to improve the racing.

Looking forward to my visits in the season already

King

Lebedevs

Riss

Agree with this, though isn't Kings average higher than Wolberts (so irrelevant) Garrity's average might be closer if you were to swap a Bees rider in, but I'd rather let the Lions we've signed race together before getting rid of any of them!