Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

Perhaps you would like wolves to sack Skornicki and Masters and bring in Stefan Nielsen and James Sarjeant???

Skornicki is riding on a British licence this year.

Yes please! Maybe lose Freddie for a national league rider too? Makes it far more likely Leicester would beat you! ;)

• Like 2

Yes please! Maybe lose Freddie for a national league rider too? Makes it far more likely Leicester would beat you! ;)

You beat us at home 2 years ago, that must never happen again! :wink:

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 2

given your opinion has a lower value than than the Zimbabwean dollar I dont think he will lose any sleep over your comment 😛

ha ha ha my sides are splitting

given your opinion has a lower value than than the Zimbabwean dollar I dont think he will lose any sleep over your comment 😛

ha ha ha my sides are splitting

Well done Leicester. Lebedevs may as well be a Pole and they should no longer be welcome in British speedway. Also riders who aren't honest about their other commitments when signing should be shown the door.

Two Brits now with extra jobs, great stuff.

Now Wolves, Somerset, Poole and Peterborough, Workington and Sheffield need to give their teams a good hard look and make some pro-British decisions.

I would rather have foreigners than the British dross that we have to put up with.

Bunch of losers!

Perhaps you would like wolves to sack Skornicki and Masters and bring in Stefan Nielsen and James Sarjeant???

Skornicki is riding on a British licence this year.

Very much so, although I'd recommend Garrity and Kerr instead.

Very much so, although I'd recommend Garrity and Kerr instead.

So you are happy for both Sarjeant and Nielsen to start the season without a club?? I thought you were pro British! :rofl:

Of course you would be happy if Wolves made that move. It would make us the weakest team in the league. As it's clear what your real motive us.

Guess you just have beef with Wolves. The real reason.

Well done Leicester. Lebedevs may as well be a Pole and they should no longer be welcome in British speedway. Also riders who aren't honest about their other commitments when signing should be shown the door.

Now Wolves, Somerset, Poole and Peterborough, Workington and Sheffield need to give their teams a good hard look and make some pro-British decisions.

We have two Brits in our side already :blink:

One also assumes King will replace Wolbert in the pairs next week.

Edited by Najjer

So will the match be on or will the track suddenly not be ready?

You're getting me worried now. Do you have some inside information as you seem to be rather concerned lately about the track not being ready. :lol:

what a load of crap.

if you care to look at the sheffield teams over the last 15/20 years the tigers have been one of the most consistent pro british teams during that period, they have this year 3 non brits, and are getting slammed by the likes of you, check your facts before posting dear fellow.

• Like 2

I would be pleased to continue, but think it's now time to transfer to the thread in the General discussions section of the Forum.

Hamish

What confusion?

Lebedevs was announced as a 7 ages ago.

So why if Auty is clearly starting the season on 7.01 were you so belligerently obnoxious in your poisonous posts against Auty that Lebedevs was third in the Leicester averages? When he could not have been. Nilsson, Wolbert & Auty were higher.

Edited by Col

You're getting me worried now. Do you have some inside information as you seem to be rather concerned lately about the track not being ready. :lol:

Just being paranoid because I'm thinking of going and I know how disastrous speedway can get. Poole tonight yet another example!

• Like 1

First match at home to Swindon King will be missin gas he's riding for Ipswich at Berwick. Harris would have been the ideal replacement but he is in action for Rye House on the same date against Wolves. There is also the Peter Craven Memorial at Belle Vue which no doubt will also prevent Leicester from securing the services of a suitable guest. So all in all not a very good start is it.

In addition to Ipswich riding there are a further 5 other Championship teams in action including Scunthorpe. Does this mean we will also be without the services of Josh Auty as well as Danny King?

So why if Auty is clearly starting the season on 7.01 were you so belligerently obnoxious in your poisonous posts against Auty that Lebedevs was third in the Leicester averages? When he could not have been. Nilsson, Wolbert & Auty were higher.

What on earth are you on about, poisonous???

All I stated was that Lebedevs was listed 3rd on the BSPA website in the Leicester team building plans. For a while no one seemed to know what his assessed average was and would have appeared more than 7.01 because the BSPA had every other team in average order.

Once if was confirmed that he was a 7 the BSPA STILL kept him listed 3rd in the team building so it was self evident the BSPA had got Leicester team building in the wrong order.

It was clear when his average was confirmed and said so at the time.

Making a mountain out of a molehill I see.

I would be pleased to continue, but think it's now time to transfer to the thread in the General discussions section of the Forum.

Hamish

Feel free to.

In addition to Ipswich riding there are a further 5 other Championship teams in action including Scunthorpe. Does this mean we will also be without the services of Josh Auty as well as Danny King?

Yes, Auty is a Scunthorpe asset so he will be missing too.

Lebedevs was always a gamble especially for a weekend club but overall the switch to King and Bates has made Leicester much stronger and good to see two Brits getting team places.

• Like 2