British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

BREAKING Leicester have signed Jason Garrity in place of Kacper Gomolski (subject to BSPA approval).

You have got a great battler there, he'll do you proud.

Good move from Leicester, they are hugely benefiting from Coventry not running.

It just is Coventry. Who ever does the Leicester Twitter is awful. Put Garrity replaces Garrity, thats about the 10th mistake ive seen this year.

Sarj for Ayres next week when Sarj gets a new average? Maybe even Kerr for Riss?

I think Kerr may be heading south westwards!!!

• Like 1

I think Kerr may be heading south westwards!!!

Does not surprise me. Somerset??? For who i wonder.

Kerr been one of the riders of the season so far. Across the UK has got points everywhere.

No would not drop Riss for Kerr as Erik is the better rider and has rode well for Leicester

The next thing the promotion need to look at is the team manager as Jim does not seem to keep in touch with what's going on in the meetings and of the rule book

Edited by flagrag

You never know Kerr might come home

With so many riders having ridden for so many teams already and getting new suits the must be wondering which ones to put on tonight and what to do with the rest Perhaps a sale or an exibithion

Hello,

I'm relatively new to Speedway (finally made the jump from the cash circus of football!!) and this is my first post to this forum so please accept my apologies if I've posted in the wrong place.

I'm a Wolves fan and will be making the journey to Leicester on Monday for my first away meeting. I was just wondering what the venue at Leicester was like? Is there a (free), car park, is there seating/is it possible to take a chair for the old man and is it okay to mingle with home supporters or is there a recognised area for away fans?

Thank you all!

You never know Kerr might come home

With so many riders having ridden for so many teams already and getting new suits the must be wondering which ones to put on tonight and what to do with the rest Perhaps a sale or an exibithion

the new suits are red and yellow , but they have Bees on them

Think 1 valve needs to change the tile of this thread to Leicester Bees 2017

BREAKING Leicester have signed Jason Garrity in place of Kacper Gomolski (subject to BSPA approval).

Welcome new for Jason and Leicester, but the Lions v Bees challenge match teams are going to prove to be a bit of a headache now. :lol::cry:

Edited by Gambo

Welcome new for Jason and Leicester, but the Lions v Bees challenge match teams are going to prove to be a bit of a headache now. :lol::cry:

This vindicates our team selection prior to the stadium problems, when Leicester have four of our 1-7 in their team and posters above are suggesting two more of the 1-7 as possible team members!

Now you've got more than half the team, can we re-brand you as the Beaumont Bees finally?

So that's Garrity, King, Bates, Bjerre & Lynch.

More Coventry that Leicester. Thing they need to be renamed Leicester Bees

This vindicates our team selection prior to the stadium problems, when Leicester have four of our 1-7 in their team and posters above are suggesting two more of the 1-7 as possible team members!

TBF I was joking. I'd pick Riss over Kerr and I'm not actually sure Sarj will fit for Ayres.