British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

Ayres doesn't need replacing, the lads been doing pretty well in comparison to the other number 7s and only struggled monday after a fall for Cradley then being dumped into the fence in his first ride when Perks tried to pass when there was no space. I don't think it was intended to hurt him, but a daft attempt at a pass.

Bjerre is the one that should be in immediate danger. Riding like he's been sent on a mission by the Bees to bring us down from the inside. Hope Agent Bjerre isn't the case and he starts to pull his finger out!

Garrity is the other one that may be looking over his shoulder. Needs to sort his mechanical gremlins out, he's no use to us as a heat leader only completing 2 heats a meeting. Looks good once he gets going, hopefully just dusting off the cobwebs now he's back in the top tier.

a little bit of a silly one there . been hanging around with Leicester's biggest embarrasment ? and it's rubbing off :)

Leicester struggles just show how much Cov would of struggled this year

Everyone has their own opinion but for me Sarjeant's too much of a "gate & go" risk taker, which more often than not fails. Danny Ayers is the ultimate trier and races his heart out for each of his teams. I hope the Lions stay with him because my biggest concern is Garrity.

Cov may HAVE struggled .

• Like 1

a little bit of a silly one there . been hanging around with Leicester's biggest embarrasment ? and it's rubbing off :)

It was said tongue in cheek, not an actual belief that that's the case.. but I don't intend on getting stuck in the perpetual cycle of argument with yourself

• Like 1

It was said tongue in cheek, not an actual belief that that's the case.. but I don't intend on getting stuck in the perpetual cycle of argument with yourself

If I were you I wouldn't dare argue with me either , pretty pointless really ,be like me taking on a 1 legged man in an arse kicking contest

Really? K Bjerre has been on fire. Kerr and bates good. King surely would have been better at Brandon. If anything I think this season has shown bees would have been just outside the top 4
  • Like 2

Riders like Bjerre, Garrity & King would have been much better on a racing track like Brandon. King had a great year with Coventry last year and is flying with Ipswich this year. Some riders settle better at some clubs than others.

K Bjerre is having one of his best seasons yet, Kerr is back on form and Bates would have been good at reserve.

Think Bees would have done well

Edited by mdmc82

Riders like Bjerre, Garrity & King would have been much better on a racing track like Brandon. King had a great year with Coventry last year and is flying with Ipswich this year. Some riders settle better at some clubs than others.

K Bjerre is having one of his best seasons yet, Kerr is back on form and Bates would have been good at reserve.

Think Bees would have done well

Thank God we will NEVER KNOW!

I wonder when Coventrys biggest embarrassment and racist will keep us entertained with his views on race relations!

cant believe any speedway fan would write that

well no problem there then ,because he's not a speedway fan , just a bitter ,spiteful . childish moron ,who takes pleasure in being an embarrassment to Leicester speedway

• Like 1

well no problem there then ,because he's not a speedway fan , just a bitter ,spiteful . childish moron ,who takes pleasure in being an embarrassment to Leicester speedway

maybe but it's better than being a BIGOT!

maybe but it's better than being a BIGOT!

Oh I'd rather him than you any day views or. O views

Oh I'd rather him than you any day views or. O views

i'm sure you are in agreement with Coventrys biggest embarrassment and racist!