British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

i'm sure you are in agreement with Coventrys biggest embarrassment and racist!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions it's what drives the free world but you're are an altogether different Dinosaur

• Like 1

Don't know about other folks thoughts but Jim Lynch's laid back approach to away matches to me is frankly unprofessional. His most recent comments in the Wolves preview on the website such as 'having a bit of fun' and 'don't take things too seriously' are embarrassing. For your information Jim there aren't too many people laughing. I can understand the mindset of trying to relieve pressure on riders but for goodness sake don't make comments like that public. It's not like we are dominating at home, like he said was the priority at the start of the season. From the outside he appears be taking the pee. For all his faults, Norrie told it like it was.

• Like 1

Difficult one!

On the one hand you have the Hemsley-style bulldung completely estranged from reality, and on the other hand this type of approach which does make you wonder which planet Mr Lynch is living on.

Why does it seem to be so difficult to find and appoint a team manager who is able to take the right approach. I don't think Norrie Allan is the answer, though.

Difficult one!

On the one hand you have the Hemsley-style bulldung completely estranged from reality, and on the other hand this type of approach which does make you wonder which planet Mr Lynch is living on.

Why does it seem to be so difficult to find and appoint a team manager who is able to take the right approach. I don't think Norrie Allan is the answer, though.

has Jim lynch ever been successful ?, I can only really remember him at Peterborough. but don't know his track record ,, certainly has to be better than Norrie Allen , or Hemsley being operated with his wifes hand up the back of his jumper

has Jim lynch ever been successful ?, I can only really remember him at Peterborough. but don't know his track record ,, certainly has to be better than Norrie Allen , or Hemsley being operated with his wifes hand up the back of his jumper

I used to wonder sometimes where DH kept his testicles

So if Leicester Lions are to make changes to the team after the averages alter - who will it be ?

Seems to me that unless Jason Garrity is given a new average closer to the 4 points he has averaged so far as opposed to the 8.52 he is currently - then he could be a rider in the 'firing line' or maybe we switch Danny Ayres for a 6.00ish average rider - or maybe we have a surprise heat leader 8.00ish rider ( don't know who ) to come in for someone .....

Jim Lynch has hinted several times there will need to be changes following recent matches ... so .... ????

Edited by Robbobee

Who would he replace? Theres a gaping gap between Leicester and the rest of the league under these new averages. Is Newman the signing to bridge it - or have Leicester decided to just put a sticking plaster on and settle for 8th place? Sounds to me like they've decided not to bring in a new rider from outside UK and bolster the side ahead of a relegation playoff. Which, if it's versus Ipswich, should be interesting.....

Great to have Newman on-board (pun) as he's been a thorn in Leicester's side many a meeting, tough on DY though as he is a trier. I take it Kyle will fit in at reserve in which case Bates + Newman is a formidable pairing when fully fit and in form. There was a hint at 2-changes in which case Bjerre must be feeling extremely twitchy at this moment in time, if the rumour is true of course.

Great to have Newman on-board (pun) as he's been a thorn in Leicester's side many a meeting, tough on DY though as he is a trier. I take it Kyle will fit in at reserve in which case Bates + Newman is a formidable pairing when fully fit and in form. There was a hint at 2-changes in which case Bjerre must be feeling extremely twitchy at this moment in time, if the rumour is true of course.

Newman and Riss will be the reserve pair from Friday.

Think Garrity could be going as he has been worse. Bjerre has had some decent meetings for Leicester.

The Lions are looking a lot stronger now.

I wonder who the other change is. Swiderski? L. Lindgren?

1. Nilsson

2. Riss

3. Bjerre or Garrity

4. ?

5. King

6. Bates

7. Newman

Sedgmen is now available and could be an option

• Like 1

Think Garrity could be going as he has been worse. Bjerre has had some decent meetings for Leicester.

The Lions are looking a lot stronger now.

I wonder who the other change is. Swiderski? L. Lindgren?

1. Nilsson

2. Riss

3. Bjerre or Garrity

4. ?

5. King

6. Bates

7. Newman

I think Garrity will go and be replaced by Przedpelski.

I make it there's only 0.46 left to play with.

So not likely you will have a new rider being brought in from outside the Uk.

What would Ben Barker's average be?

No point doing any more changes now unless either Lasse Bjerre and or Jason Garrity drastically under perform .... think both riders will come good anyways .... so let's look forward to some healthier scorelines starting tonight at Somerset ....

Newman and Riss will be the reserve pair from Friday.

Sedgmen is now available and could be an option

Sedgman not an option as you can only have 2 d/u from another team.

You already now have 2 Witches....