British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

I make it there's only 0.46 left to play with.

So not likely you will have a new rider being brought in from outside the Uk.

What would Ben Barker's average be?

Barker has just been signed by Rye House but it does mean that Kennett becomes available instead

Barker has just been signed by Rye House but it does mean that Kennett becomes available instead

Gordon Kennett would be better than Edward.

With what is available now,team changes are more like musical chairs for the sake of it. If Edward Kennett was chopped because he was struggling away from Rye House, why sign him? And as somebody has said, Garrity will probably be fit again before the August fixtures come along. Scaphoids are notoriously tricky though

Now that the admission price for adults for the Swindon TV match has been reduced to £9.99 it would be nice if the management would give all season ticket holders a voucher on entry for either a fee drink or a hot dog to compensate them for their losses. :party::party::party:

What a silly price to charge! Why not just a tenner! I would have thought that the least they could do would be to give all season ticket holders a free programme, especially as there have been reports on here about the poor quality of the food on offer at BP.!

Perhaps they've got a load of 1p coins they want to get rid of? :lol: Shops usually charge £9.99p or £19.99p etc. because it makes us gulible customers think something is cheaper as £9.99 sounds better than £10. Anyway is Leicester still running? :wink: Seems ages since there was a match and unfortunately I've got to miss this one as we'll be on holiday.

What a silly price to charge! Why not just a tenner! I would have thought that the least they could do would be to give all season ticket holders a free programme, especially as there have been reports on here about the poor quality of the food on offer at BP.!

Along with the food at Peterborough, it's the worst I've ever tasted at speedway.

These days I'm on special dietary needs, so can't generally eat what's available at stadiums around the country.

Along with the food at Peterborough, it's the worst I've ever tasted at speedway.

These days I'm on special dietary needs, so can't generally eat what's available at stadiums around the country.

Food at Peterborough gave me chronic food poisoning.

The 'food' at Leicester is diabolical and extortionate. Eat before entering these stadiums!

Now that the admission price for adults for the Swindon TV match has been reduced to £9.99 it would be nice if the management would give all season ticket holders a voucher on entry for either a fee drink or a hot dog to compensate them for their losses. :party::party::party:

the new management lost at least 1 regular this season ,by failing to honour the Kings lynn rain off , saved themselves £17 ,and cost themselves a season ticket , clever !!

if BT are covering the cost , it should be free , get loads in and , Just maybe some will come back and pay

no

Indeed, the section that covered it isn't being used this year.

I'd rather have a free Hot Dog than a free programme

It is my understanding, BT are not covering any of the cost !!!

more than likely Gospeed have been paid , the sky money used to be paid at the beginning of the season , Gospeed took their share and the 50p they didn't take got shared between the clubs

I must admit. I've not looked at the fixtures closely but, with a couple of quite dry spells, at some point they will be back to back.

The new averages will give Leicester just over 1 point extra for rider changes.

So a 7-pointer for Garrity is possible. Or a 6.14 -pointer for Bjerre.

But who could be available? Especially with all the Saturday home fixtures in August.

The new averages will give Leicester just over 1 point extra for rider changes.

So a 7-pointer for Garrity is possible. Or a 6.14 -pointer for Bjerre.

But who could be available? Especially with all the Saturday home fixtures in August.

Eddie Kennett? :wink:

Edited by Steve0