British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

I would rather see a young rider than Garrity.

Yes he is British! But he is dangerous as hell. No place for dangerous riders no matter if there British.

This is good news for the premiership!

The problem with Garrity is he is injured and looks like not being available until end of August so by then Leicester will likely have completed most of their meetings and RR just won't work so a replacement needs to be brought in.

In all honesty this is the best option other choices would be Ed K or maybe someone like Peter Ljung or Ramus Jensen

Peter Ljung? No thanks. Been there, done that, we've had more than enough riders taking the p155 in the past thank you.

Can I just made it clear that me & Lion tamer are two different people.

Whoa....

Look what the cat dragged in!

Lt in all his glory (not L t)

It'll be Norbold's hole next!

:t:

Welcome back "old" friend. We'll have Krissie and Phil posting before you know it

Welcome back

• Like 1

Can I just made it clear that me & Lion tamer are two different people.

I was just wondering if you had forgotten your password or something and joined again with a slightly different name so thanks for clearing that up........I think. :)

Edited by Gemini

Przedpelski is averaging about 4.8 for Torun this season from 5 matches.

Greg Walasek (remember him?) is averaging about 5.3 from 6.

Looks like Torun are preferring to use Walasek now.

Well done Leicester.

Patel will hopefully step Leicester in the right dir cation.

might get a few more through the gate then in Leicester

• Like 1

This deal was in the pipeline about 2 weeks ago! But there was a lot of paper work and also sorting out who has the right to use him etc. Better choice than Garrity by miles.

Future GP rider I imagine!

What an exciting signing. Better than I thought Leicester could come up with, so well done to them.

Good that Lions management have been active in looking at ways to boost the interest levels in what's left of the season. Think he will do well to average 6.5 so I hope people don't get expecting him to go round hitting double figures all the time because it's not going to happen.

Presume the deal ensures Lions have priority over him but what would happen if Walasek or MJJ or Meidzinski gets injured and Torun need a replacement?

But it also underlines the relative status of the British and Polish leagues when a rider who is out of form can be farmed out to help him recover it for the principal benefit of the Polish league.

It's a shame Garrity and Leicester just don't seem to be a good mixture, I've a feeling that he's reached his limit and is another Adam Roynon.

Availability shouldn't be a problem now he's been dropped by Torun.

Whoa....

Look what the cat dragged in!

Lt in all his glory (not L t)

It'll be Norbold's hole next!

:t:

Welcome back "old" friend. We'll have Krissie and Phil posting before you know it

Welcome back

Cheers "Falsie". Wouldn't it be great to get the old gang back in here.

• Like 1

We all know that Flagrag works for SKY so his info is sound, As regards Leicester in my opinion some of what he writes is bullcrap. Lets get one thing straight Pawel Przedpelski is not currently dropped by Torun and is 1st choice over Walasek for meetings- that`s not to say he wasn`t dropped earlier in the season, because he was- but he had a few niggling injuries to contend with. Torun only have 4 league matches left-all on Sunday`s. this signing suits Torun, the rider and Leicester. Torun will remain priority no 1 for him.

Edited by racers and royals

Just to clear things up PP has NOT been released from Torun BUT he has been released from the terms of his contract where it states he has to be availble to practise in Poland on a Saturday.

So he will ride at Leicester on Saturdays & fly out Sunday like alot of riders currently do when riding at Leicester.

Saturday track - polish meetings at weekends mmm I think the guest rider or rr will make more appearances than your new signing - change your race night and you will see him more often than not .

We had that problem with garrity anyway. So can only improve the team

He has been released by his Polish team in order to ride in the Premiership.

Brilliant, an out of form young Brit dropped for an our of form Pole who the Poles don't want. And we wonder why we get spat out the back in the SWC. I could understand if it was someone better, but is it?

A season or two ago Przedpelski seemed to be the next top Polish rider, especially when a junior reserve at Torun, since moving out of the junior position things have not moved on. Now he finds himself at Leicester with a chance to do well and regain confidence, should he do that of course and gets a regular team place back in Poland you can bet he won`t be slow in giving up on Leicester.