British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

It sounds like something off the bake off

I'm pretty sure it all in hand

Or may be they caused the massive power surge that blew up the. Substation the other day when they had 50 kenwood mixers all going at the same time

Not guilty i'm afraid......

We were hampered after lunch by heavy rain, sleet mix.

Did you know that ALDI are currently selling twin packs of mens thermal socks with the JCB logo on. Perfect for the cold spring evenings at Beaumont Park.

Brilliant signings

• Like 2

Disgraceful.

King and Bates are both a joke.

Must admit I like a joke or two,,,, especially from Corbyn 🙃

• Like 2

That puts a different complexion on the Lions team.

Glad to hear the BEES boys have got a team place but which team will Danny & Josh ride for now in the East Midlands Bowl on May 13th?

I get dropping Wolbert but Lebdevs is an odd one as he could have been a very good signing.

Still pleased to see that 3 of the 7 Bees have now got team places.

Harsh on the two who are dropped but gives jobs to British riders which can't be bad. Makes Leicester decent and away from being the whipping boys.

• Like 4

I get dropping Wolbert but Lebdevs is an odd one as he could have been a very good signing.

Still pleased to see that 3 of the 7 Bees have now got team places.

I would agree, but think its mainly due to his Polish club, would miss lots of meetings.

King & Bates strengthen the team and will give the supporters more consistency if Lebedevs was going to miss a lot of meetings. Win, win!

• Like 2

Lebdevs has a number of continental commitments and has now declared he will be doing all the Euro and GP qualifying rounds so more clashes during the season.

Also I believe that the club were worried about relations with Wroclaw his Polish club who now have priority on him and has to be remembered what they did with Wozniak last year suddenly just withdrew his start permits for UK

• Like 1