British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

Steve Boxall is not eligible (nor any rider annotated with NEG in the NDL green-sheets).

I have checked both BPL & BCL team declarations on the BSPAs web site and cannot see where Steve Boxall is listed Also on the BNL page the explanation of NEG states such riders are not eligible as a BNL guest which is understandable but where does it say they cannot ride in either of the 2 higher leagues?

Confused BB

• Like 1

I have checked both BPL & BCL team declarations on the BSPAs web site and cannot see where Steve Boxall is listed Also on the BNL page the explanation of NEG states such riders are not eligible as a BNL guest which is understandable but where does it say they cannot ride in either of the 2 higher leagues?

Confused BB

Boxall is listed on the BNL page riding for Plymouth. I think anyone who has averaged 4.00 or above in the championship at any time, but who now rides in the National League cannot guest in the Premiership that's why they have NEG next to their name.

Edited by stevethelion

When you only get one like from a certain person who could fall out with himself you know your post is poor.

What positives are there about the sport as I don't see any at the moment.

your'e feeding a troll . leave it , everyone has seen him for exactly the emabarrassment to Leicester speedway he is . responding to him just makes him think his opinion is valid or that anybody cares what he thinks

• Like 2

Boxall is listed on the BNL page riding for Plymouth. I think anyone who has averaged 4.00 or above in the championship at any time, but who now rides in the National League cannot guest in the Championship that's why they have NEG next to their name.

But Leicester are not in the BCL

When you only get one like from a certain person who could fall out with himself you know your post is poor.

What positives are there about the sport as I don't see any at the moment.

From the person who gets zero likes.

But Leicester are not in the BCL

Sorry, meant premiership, have edited now

Edited by stevethelion

thanks for that...so hopefully you will not post on here again you're negativity is beyond belief so for you to foresake posting here is a massive plus!

your'e feeding a troll . leave it , everyone has seen him for exactly the emabarrassment to Leicester speedway he is . responding to him just makes him think his opinion is valid or that anybody cares what he thinks

i think you are describing yourself to a tee.....well done you loser.

Is your loser son still riding?

Your theory on speedway usually is based on Figures and you would CHANGE at every opportunity. You even said Sedgman should of been replaced at Belle Vue and was shown up by someone regarding his point scoring this year.

Nobody has shown me up. Bjerre is better than Auty. Bjerre is better than Sedgmen.

i think you are describing yourself to a tee.....well done you loser.

Is your loser son still riding?

WTF is your major malfunction?

WTF is your major malfunction?

Breathing?

• Like 2

Boxall is listed on the BNL page riding for Plymouth. I think anyone who has averaged 4.00 or above in the championship at any time, but who now rides in the National League cannot guest in the Premiership that's why they have NEG next to their name.

But Richard Hall is in the same category as Boxall I think!

But Richard Hall is in the same category as Boxall I think!

My understanding of the rule regarding replacing a rider who you have no facility for is that the rider can be from the National league but must have never averaged 4.00 or above in the Championship or someone from the Championship who currently averages 4.00 or below. Hall currently averages 3.53 in the Championship but doesn't ride in the National league so that's why he's eligible to guest. I think that's right but someone who understands the rules better than me will probably correct me. For what it's worth Ben Morley surely would have been a better guest, ex Rye House man & is eligible, but his Lakeside team are due at Wolverhampton to ride against Cradley at 8.00pm ( same meeting as Danny Ayres) so they probably weren't keen for him to take a guest booking at 2.00pm.

Bad news for Lions fans is that Gomolski came through his SEC Qualifier yesterday & now rides in the SEC Challenge final on 20th May the same day we are home to Wolves, so now will have to face them without Gomolski & no facility for him. That night would have seen the full 1-7 appear together at home for the first time, I think. Also if he finishes in the top 7 of that meeting he will qualify for the SEC series, which is another 4 meetings, but I think only the one on the 5th August, at home against Kings Lynn clashes with Lions fixtures.

thanks for that...so hopefully you will not post on here again you're negativity is beyond belief so for you to foresake posting here is a massive plus!

Wrong ...... and I doubt Mr Darcy would agree with you. Do you have official links to the club? I hope not. As far as I'm concerned negative or not every supporter lost is sad. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone pays their money and that entitles them to express it. I'm not sure your comment fits with Leicester's New Dawn.

• Like 3