British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

It's looking like Leicester v Sheffield.

Resembles a wedding organised way in advance. But as the date gets closer the bride and groom realise they're closely related to each other.

• Like 2

It's looking like Leicester v Sheffield.

Resembles a wedding organised way in advance. But as the date gets closer the bride and groom realise they're closely related to each other.

And the best man is also the chief bridesmaid..

• Like 1

waytogo28, on 22 Sept 2017 - 1:49 PM, said:

The BSPA are daft enough to run the "dramatic all or nothing" matches when they know full well that the relegated team will not go down and the promoted club will not come up if they don't want to. Let's hope it's quietly forgotten.

They really do think were a bunch of Mug Punters don't they ? The Emperors new clothes moment for our sport surely must be rapidly approaching ?

• Like 2

Save a lot of trouble ,just toss a double headed coin .

But knowing the BSPA it would be a bit like that coin toss on TV a few weeks ago when Danny King managed to get the coin to land on it's edge!

• Like 1

I'm not the cleverest hamster in the wheel but when I heard the promotion relegation had been bought back I just thought these promotors are supposed to be business men who run companies and therefore intelligent. I'm more nieve than I realised

• Like 2

And were it not for a dodgy ref decision (home v Swindon) and Lynch inexplicably failing to use the double points facility (away v Sumzet), it would probably be Kings Lynn in the hot seat instead. How apt that would have been!!

• Like 1