British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

Ask ya Dad 😊

Why do you put quotes on here like that trees ??

I think it's fairly obvious that from the bits he has put on the forum that Jonatan may not have much to do with his parents from what I can read, so don't know why you keep putting comments on like this as it's not the first time you have done it now. Happy xmas everyone 😘

• Like 3

Could it be that the B.S.P.A are the ones that are taking over the Leicester Licence And that being the chairman someone has to put a name as being the new promotor. and later someone else will take over Just a thought.

Seems a logical thought pattern. I have the greatest of respect for Buster and the work he does. He is one of the few that thinks of Speedway foremost. As Chairman of the BSPA he will be doing whatever is necessary for Leicester to continue to operate and for that we should be grateful. With anybody else I would question the legality of one man running 2 clubs, but as you said above he could be acting as the key that opens the door for others to operate. ( There are some funny rules in the BSPA like you have to be involved a certain time before you are able to hold a position)

I am in no doubt, that of all the positions Buster finds himself in, his heart will always be at Kings Lynn....

I think it's fairly obvious that from the bits he has put on the forum that Jonatan may not have much to do with his parents from what I can read, so don't know why you keep putting comments on like this as it's not the first time you have done it now. Happy xmas everyone

Maybe the poster isn't who he says he is??! :shock::nono:;)

Seems a logical thought pattern. I have the greatest of respect for Buster and the work he does. He is one of the few that thinks of Speedway foremost. As Chairman of the BSPA he will be doing whatever is necessary for Leicester to continue to operate and for that we should be grateful. With anybody else I would question the legality of one man running 2 clubs, but as you said above he could be acting as the key that opens the door for others to operate. ( There are some funny rules in the BSPA like you have to be involved a certain time before you are able to hold a position)

I am in no doubt, that of all the positions Buster finds himself in, his heart will always be at Kings Lynn....

Of course Buster's heart will always be at KL - he owns the stadium!!!!

Well done to him for all his BSPA efforts though!!

• Like 2

Maybe the poster isn't who he says he is??! :shock::nono:;)

!!

In true panto style

Oh yes he is!

Seriously he is one of the very few posters on here who has proved his identity with pictorial proof and testimonials from other forum members ( inc myself).

• Like 3

As another team completes and with rumours that Coventry will run now. What team could Leicester run with. I would love Kacper G to get a spot and Lawson so here goes.

1. K.Nilsson= 9.63

2.J,Sedgmen= 7.60

3. K.Buczkowski= 8.43

4. Kacper G= 7.71

5. J. Kylmakorpi= 9.35

6 A.Morris= 5.02

7.Any two pointer=

• Like 1

Unfortunately cant see Joonas being in this or any other team

Leg break whilst flat tracking a week or so ago.

All being well looks like this may get completed before Christmas and I am looking forward to the press release about the new promotion team and their plans for the future.

After this I am sure the signings will follow and fans can look forward to the new season

Sure I spotted Len Silver in Wilkos at Beaumont shopping centre this morning.

Unfortunately cant see Joonas being in this or any other team

Leg break whilst flat tracking a week or so ago.

Did not know about that.

1. K.Nilsson= 9.63

2.J,Sedgmen= 7.60

3. K.Buczkowski= 8.43

4. Kacper G= 7.71

5. R.Lawson= 8.22

6 T.Kurtz= 5.76

7.Any two pointer=

Would be a solid team. WOuld always have a good reserve as well.

Edited by poolebolton

Doesn't seem to be a problem with someone owning two clubs in the same league, but don't think you can promote two clubs in the same league, so Buster will have to put someone in at Leicester to run it for him......Let the speculation commence.

Also, at the moment it looks like Buster is going to own Leicester 100%, but there are several consortia currently bidding for Belle Vue. Could whichever one(s) miss(es) out on getting BV be interested in taking a slice of Leicester instead? Or if Coventry doesn't run, could their operation and team just move across to Leicester?

In fairness to Buster Chapman he may not wish to be taking on another club. I guess with the problems elsewhere there is one eye on the league falling short of the minimum number of teams required for the TV contract. If so, Davis Hemsley may hold all of the cards.

Rob Lyon is running Kings Lynn (read their press release back in November) so Buster can 'assume control' of the Leicester promotion!!

• Like 3

Rob Lyon is running Kings Lynn (read their press release back in November) so Buster can 'assume control' of the Leicester promotion!!

I don't see how buster would be happy to be a tenant of david hemsley and run speedway at a track known for the lack of great racing.

In fairness to Buster Chapman he may not wish to be taking on another club. I guess with the problems elsewhere there is one eye on the league falling short of the minimum number of teams required for the TV contract. If so, Davis Hemsley may hold all of the cards.

For Davis read David

I am pretty sure you will find a couple of new faces running the Lions and Buster will not be alone with this team.

I think it's fairly obvious that from the bits he has put on the forum that Jonatan may not have much to do with his parents from what I can read, so don't know why you keep putting comments on like this as it's not the first time you have done it now. Happy xmas everyone 😘

Does JC not talk to any of his family? Does he have no contacts in the club? It's just wrong that he posts on here about his Dad's business, just seems odd to me, hence my comments.

Why am I wrong to put the comments?

Edited by Trees
  • Like 1