British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

Does JC not talk to any of his family? Does he have no contacts in the club? It's just wrong that he posts on here about his Dad's business, just seems odd to me, hence my comments.

Why am I wrong to put the comments?

Pretty sure that JC has posted in the past that he has nothing to do with King's Lynn Speedway, the same as most of us on here, therefore is perfectly entitled to post his opinions.

As for whether or not he talks to his family, I'd suggest that is nobody's business except the family.

• Like 3

Rob Lyon is running Kings Lynn (read their press release back in November) so Buster can 'assume control' of the Leicester promotion!!

But who's down as the owner of kings Lynn speedway. Is it still buster or is Rob lyon down as it now. What's that website you can check on. Can anyone check on this??

In true panto style

Oh yes he is!

Seriously he is one of the very few posters on here who has proved his identity with pictorial proof and testimonials from other forum members ( inc myself).

Is pictures any form of proof nowadays.I reckon if i was good enough at all that,i could get Rita Ora sitting on my lap looking at the forum on the laptop :approve::wub:

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

Is pictures any form of proof nowadays.I reckon if i was good enough at all that,i could get Rita Ora sitting on my lap looking at the forum on the laptop :approve::wub:

Yeah, like you haven't already done that! Fooling nobody! :D

• Like 1

Pretty sure that JC has posted in the past that he has nothing to do with King's Lynn Speedway, the same as most of us on here, therefore is perfectly entitled to post his opinions.

As for whether or not he talks to his family, I'd suggest that is nobody's business except the family.

Families eh. It's completely clear that JC obviously doesn't or he wouldn't post what he does.

Yes it's up to him what he posts, me, too ...

Families eh. It's completely clear that JC obviously doesn't or he wouldn't post what he does.

Yes it's up to him what he posts, me, too ...

I agree you can post what you like but you should stop the little digs saying ask ya dad ! That's just childish playground talk.

it's obvious that they do not talk !!! He is still a massive speedway fan but no involvement at kingslynn. Which is a shame as he has so much to offer the sport.

Edited by lynnboy
  • Like 1

If she was sitting on your lap why would you be looking at a speedway forum anyway

Just a thought

• Like 1

I agree you can post what you like but you should stop the little digs saying ask ya dad ! That's just childish playground talk.

it's obvious that they do not talk !!! He is still a massive speedway fan but no involvement at kingslynn. Which is a shame as he has so much to offer the sport.

Perhaps I'm hoping for a reconciliation between them ...... blood is thicker than water etc 😊
  • Like 1

If she was sitting on your lap why would you be looking at a speedway forum anyway

Just a thought

Must admit the forum would be the furthest from my mind.Just pointing out what can be done nowadays with doctoring pictures.

• Like 1

Just a thought

Nothing wrong with combining the two great passions in life!

• Like 2

Perhaps I'm hoping for a reconciliation between them ...... blood is thicker than water etc 😊

I would have also hoped that, however I have learnt this is not the case especially when it comes to my poor grandfather who was unfairly banned from attending the speedway (a club which his own father started) when some sponsorship income looked to be at risk. Obviously WATER was thicker than blood on that occasion but not for me!

Edited by jchapman

As another team completes and with rumours that Coventry will run now. What team could Leicester run with. I would love Kacper G to get a spot and Lawson so here goes.

1. K.Nilsson= 9.63

2.J,Sedgmen= 7.60

3. K.Buczkowski= 8.43

4. Kacper G= 7.71

5. J. Kylmakorpi= 9.35

6 A.Morris= 5.02

7.Any two pointer=

Leicester safe as per speedwaygb twitter page

Leicester safe as per speedwaygb twitter page

Great news.

Let's hope we hear something positive soon for Coventry & Belle Vue

• Like 3